中英双语情景会话训...

电脑版
提示:原网页已由神马搜索转码, 内容由talk.kekenet.com提供.
您当前的位置:情景会话首页>美食话题
精选情景会话:去西餐餐厅用餐
作者:Miyo所属分类:美食话题语音:美音难度:
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
aHoney, which hand should I use to hold the fork?

亲爱的,应该用哪只手来拿叉子啊?

bLeft for the fork and right for the knife. Just remember that the stronger one is for knife.

左手拿叉右手拿刀。只要记住强壮点的那只手拿刀就可以了。

aGot it. It's so troublesome to have western food. I've been learning the table manners for hours but still can't really get it.

知道了。吃西餐可真是麻烦啊。我学习这些餐桌礼仪都用了好几个小时了,可还是没能真正学会。

bSure. Rather than eating, having western food is more about western culture.

当然。吃西餐可不光光是吃,还包含了很多西方文化呢。

aYeah. Which restaurant are we going to tonight?

是啊。我们今晚去哪家餐厅呢?

bCindy has reserved a table for us at a newly opened western restaurant downtown. She said the environment there was really pleasant.

辛迪已经在市区新开的一家西餐厅帮我们预定好位置了。她说那里的环境很不错。

aFine. I believe in Cindy's taste. Oh, what should I wear?

不错。我相信辛迪的眼光。哦,我该穿什么衣服呢?

bYou should put on the black suit I bought for you last week. But I'm afraid it may be a bit crumpled. You'd better iron it now.

你就穿我上周给你买的那套黑色西服吧。但是我怕它有点皱了。你现在去把它拿出来烫一下。

aI don't want to mess it up. Please do it for me. I'm going to the bank to cash some money. How much do we need?

我不想把它弄得更糟糕。还是你帮我弄吧。我去银行取点钱。我们大概需要多少钱?

bThere is no need to do that. I think the restaurant accepts credit cards. But it's necessary to make a budget.

没有必要那么做的。我想餐厅一定会受理信用卡的。不过倒是有必要作一个预算。

aHoney, you are a good accountant. So I'd better leave that to you, too.

亲爱的,你是一个出色的会计。所以我想这事还是留给你吧。

bIt seems that it's all about me. Then what do you do?

看起来所有的事情都是我在做。那么你做什么呢?

aI'll take care of the order.

我会负责点餐的。

bOK then. Well, 50 Yuan for appetizer, 200 Yuan for dinner and 200 Yuan for wine. Anything else?

那好吧。这样,开胃菜50元,200元正餐,还有200元的酒。还有别的吗?

aDon't forget about the dessert.

别忘了甜点。

bOK, then 50 Yuan for dessert. 500 Yuan all together.

行,再加50元的甜点。一共是500元。

浏览:16328收藏:0好评:8差评:8添加时间:2012-11-16
 共 187 期     查看所有内容
去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言