中英双语情景会话训...

电脑版
提示:原网页已由神马搜索转码, 内容由talk.kekenet.com提供.
您当前的位置:情景会话首页>出国签证
精选情景会话:请出示下护照
作者:Miyo所属分类:出国签证语音:美音难度:
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
aCan I see your passport, please?

请给我看看您的护照可以吗?

bIs this line for non-residents?

这个是非居民通道是吧?

aYes it is. Residents can quene up in the lines to my right.

是的,本国居民通道在我右侧.

bOk. Here's my passport.

好的,这是我的护照.

aWhat's the expiration date on your passport?

您护照的有效期是到什么时候?

bI think it's soon, maybe in a few months. It was renewed in Beijing, so the new expiry date is on the last page.

我想好像快到了,可能还有几个月.我在北京续签过,所以最新的有效期在最后一页上.

aI see. Yes, you'll need to renew your passport in a few months. Make sure you don't let it expire while you are in the UK.

我知道了.没错,您需要在最近几个月内申请办理护照延期.保证您在英国期间护照不会过期.

bI won't.

我不会让它过期的.

aDo you have anything to declare?

您有什么东西需要像海关申报吗?

bNo, I don't have anything to declare.

没有,我没有什么要申报.

aHow long will you be staying in the UK?

您打算在英国停留多久?

bI'll be here for about a year.

大概一年.

aWhat is the purpose of your stay?

请问您停留的目的是?

bI'll be studying. I'm doing an MBA at Nottingham University.

我是来上学的.我在诺丁汉大学读MBA.

aWhere will you be staying?

您会住在什么地方?

bI have a housing contract with the university. I'll be in a dorm room on campus.

我已经和学校签了住宿合同.就住在学校的学生公寓里.

aHow do you plan on paying for your living costs and tuition fees while you are here?

请问您在读期间的住宿和学费靠什么支付?

bMy father has already paid for that in advance. Here are the receipts.

我父亲已经提前付过了.这里有缴费收据.

aok. Have a good day. Here's your passport and documents back.

好的,祝您过得愉快.换给您护照和其他证件.

bThank you very much.

非常感谢.

浏览:22497收藏:0好评:13差评:7添加时间:2012-12-05
 共 4 期     查看所有内容
去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言