[英 [kleɪm] 美 [klem] ]
过去式：claimed; 过去分词：claimed; 现在分词：claiming; 复数形式：claims;claim 基本解释
及物动词声称; 索取; 断言; 需要
名词索赔; 声称; （根据权利而提出的）要求; 断言claim 相关词组
1. jump a claim : [经] 霸占土地, 矿权等；
2. lay claim to : 要求, 坚持对...的所有权, 自以为；
1. She claims to be a good pianist.
2. The trend claims our attention.
3. He claimed that he had done the work without help.
1. The poor have a claim to our sympathy.
2. What claim does he have to the property?
A：What can I do for you?
B：Is this where I claim parcels?
A：No, please go to window thirty-six.
B：Thanks a lot.
A：Thats nothing at all.
A：Were having some quality-control problems, Jim. We need to go to the source to work them out.
B：What problems are you having, exactly?
A：The complaint rate for our new product line is very high, almost seven percent.
A：Yes. We keep finding problems when testing the boards.
B：But your promotional materials claim the boards are the least expensive of their type on the market.
A：The least expensive, but still fully functional. And we think that your factory needs to take measures to improve quality control.
B：That will involve additional expenses for us, which well have to pass on to you as a rate hike.
A：Im afraid thats unacceptable. Your contract says that you will deliver a product with a reject rate of less than five percent.
B：Well, Ill tell you what, Mike. Ill review the contract and talk with management. Then well get together and hash this out.
1. 索赔：第一节 索赔一、异议与索赔条款 (一)索赔的含义 索赔(Claim)是指履行国际货物买卖合同的受损方向违约方提出损害赔偿的要求. 违约方对受损方所提出的赔偿要求予以受理并进行处理,称为理赔(Settlement of Claim). 可见,
2. 索偿：请按以下连结,对这个新的纷争处理流程概况做一个全面的了解:自2006年20日开始,如果你通过PayPal的纷争处理流程友好的解决了一个纷争或者赢了一个索偿(Claim),你将受到保护,避免买家可能在这之后向他们的信用卡公司对此项交claim 双语例句
1. The nativist then revises his claim to accommodate Locke's objection, Locke objects again, and so on until the nativist position becomes trivial.
2. B if the breaching Party fails to cure the breach within the Cure Period (or, if there is none, at any time following such breach), then in addition to its other rights under Article 14.1 or Applicable Laws, the aggrieved Party may claim direct and foreseeable damages arising from the breach.
3. B if the breaching party fails to cure the breach within the Cure Period (or, if there is none, at any time following such breach), then in addition to its other rights under Article 20.1 or Applicable Laws, the aggrieved Party may claim direct and foreseeable damages arising from the breach.
b 如果违约方未在补救期内予以补救（或者如果没有补救期，那么在该等违约后的任何时候），则除了第20.1 条款项或相关法律项下的权利之外，受损害方还可就违约引起的直接的和可预见的损失提出索赔。
4. B if the breaching Party fails to cure the breach within the Cure Period (or, if there is none, at any time following such breach), then in addition to its other rights under Article 15.1 or Applicable Laws, the aggrieved Party may claim direct and foreseeable damages arising from the breach.
5. He then joined the rest of his teammates in the NBA`s version of a mosh pit, and minutes later the entire group stepped onto the podium to claim what was rightfully theirs.
6. Till this is done, indifference, doubt, and, in the final issue, severe criticism, are them-selves proofs of a profound habit of thought. Our age is, in especial degree, the age of criticism, and to criticism everything must submit. Religion through its sanctity, and law-giving through its majesty, may seek to exempt themselves from it. But they then awaken just suspicion, and cannot claim the sincere respect which reason accords only to that which has been able to sustain the test of free and open examination.
7. This also is domestic record industry up to now number of the largest brushstroke claim for compensation.
8. So, to some extent, concerning on theory of Right of Claim is the beginning of the study of Res Judicata theory.
9. Analyse certain question that claim attention in application of direct current IP to prospecting Pb-Zn ore.
10. Although many people claim that, along with the rapidly economic development, the number of people who use bicycle are decreasing and bicycle is bound to die out. The information I've collected over the recent years leads me to believe that bicycle will continue to play extremely important roles in modern society.
已更改 域代码已更改代码已更第 6 页 2010 年 4 月 16 日 2010 年 3 月 10 日第 7 页 2010 年 4 月 16 日 2010 年 3 月 10 日已更改域代码已更改代码已更尽管许多人认为随着经济的高速发展，用自行车的人数会减少，自行车可能会消亡，然而，这几年我收集的一些信息让我相信自行车仍然会继续在现代社会发挥极其重要的作用。
11. I think you should claim the compensation to insurace company, because the responsibility is on them.
12. We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.
13. Do you have any specific idea how to settle the claim?
14. We hope you'll fully settle our claim.
15. Your proposal to settle the claim is satisfactory. We`ll take it.
16. We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible....
17. That is because the loan default rate, and the amount of claim and indemnity are higher and higher.
18. With the exception of the third Imam, Husayn, who became Imam after his brother abdicated his claim to the caliphate, the Imamate has been passed down from father to son.
19. Stopage work:Should Party A notify Party B to stop the work for reasonsbeyond the responsibility of Party B, Party B can stop the workand claim from Party A the price of finished work, materials atsite and other reasonable expenses to be added or deducted fromthe paid installments.
20. This is also the Constitution and the Civil Procedure Law of China People's Court entrusted to one of the important judicial functions, including the implementation of the entry into force of the court made its own decision, determination or mediation books, including the enforcement of arbitral authority, arbitral awards made in just to give authority to enforce the effectiveness of the notarized claim instrument made by the executive authorities in accordance with the law and granted by the People's Court review of administrative decision or administrative penalties, such as decision.
If you say that someone claims that something is true, you mean they say that it is true but you are not sure whether or not they are telling the truth.
e.g. He claimed that it was all a conspiracy against him...
e.g. A man claiming to be a journalist threatened to reveal details about her private life...
A claim is something which someone says which they cannot prove and which may be false.
e.g. He repeated his claim that the people of Trinidad and Tobago backed his action...
e.g. He rejected claims that he had affairs with six women.
If you say that someone claims responsibility or credit for something, you mean they say that they are responsible for it, but you are not sure whether or not they are telling the truth.
e.g. An underground organisation has claimed responsibility for the bomb explosion...
e.g. He was too modest to claim the credit.
If you claim something, you try to get it because you think you have a right to it.
e.g. Now they are returning to claim what was theirs.
A claim is a demand for something that you think you have a right to.
e.g. Rival claims to Macedonian territory caused conflict in the Balkans.
If someone claims a record, title, or prize, they gain or win it.
e.g. Zhuang claimed the record in 54.64 seconds...
e.g. Steffi Graf claimed a fourth Wimbledon title in 1992.
If you have a claim on someone or their attention, you have the right to demand things from them or to demand their attention.
e.g. She'd no claims on him now...
e.g. He was surrounded by people, all with claims on his attention.
If something or someone claims your attention, they need you to spend your time and effort on them.
e.g. There is already a long list of people claiming her attention.
If you claim money from the government, an insurance company, or another organization, you officially apply to them for it, because you think you are entitled to it according to their rules.
e.g. Some 25 per cent of the people who are entitled to claim State benefits do not do so...
e.g. John had taken out redundancy insurance but when he tried to claim, he was refused payment...
If you claim money or other benefits from your employers, you demand them because you think you deserve or need them.
e.g. The union claimed a pay rise worth four times the rate of inflation.
If you say that a war, disease, or accident claims someone's life, you mean that they are killed in it or by it.
e.g. The civil war claimed the life of a U.N. interpreter yesterday...
e.g. Heart disease is the biggest killer, claiming 180,000 lives a year.
12. see also: no claims
Someone's claim to fame is something quite important or interesting that they have done or that is connected with them.
e.g. Barbara Follett's greatest claim to fame is that she taught Labour MPs how to look good on television.
If you lay claim to something you do not have, you say that it belongs to you.
e.g. Five Asian countries lay claim to the islands.
15. to stake a claim -> see stakeclaim 单语例句claim的近义词
1. Premium property dealers claim the government's policy to resume restrictions on foreign people buying local properties will not hurt sales.
2. She settled the claim earlier this month following an apology and admission of error by the Daily Mirror newspaper.
3. Its supporters claim to be outraged by human rights abuses and inspired by hope for a better world.
4. The claim follows Apple's legal action against HTC with the USITC and in US District Court in Delaware in early March.
5. Palestinians oppose all settlements built on territories they claim for a future state, and renewed building could endanger negotiations launched early this month by the Obama administration.
6. Despite the Home Ministry's claim regarding the security situation for the CA polls, reports of clashes between political parties are coming from different parts of the country.
7. The groups have now mainly evolved into various youth factions that claim to fight trends ranging from globalization to police surveillance cameras.
8. The groups have now evolved into various mainly youth factions that claim to fight trends ranging from globalization to police surveillance cameras.
9. While a Pennsylvania defeat for Clinton could spell the end of her candidacy, a sizable win would strengthen her claim to being the stronger general election opponent.
10. A claim of unfair dismissal brought by a female worker against the French supermarket chain Carrefour has been rejected in court.