[英 [ɪnˈdjʊə(r)] 美 [ɪnˈdʊr] ]
过去式：endured; 过去分词：endured; 现在分词：enduring;endure 基本解释
不及物动词忍耐; 持续，持久endure 相关例句
1. I can't endure his unreasonable action.
2. I can't endure loud music.
3. I could endure it no longer.
4. The old man had to endure a toothache.
1. They vowed their love would endure forever.
A：I can (live with it/ stand it/ bear it/ endure it.)
B：It’s not the end of the world.
1. 忍耐：Vitae) 忍耐(Endure)十二月十七日 线杉(Common Cypress) 持久(Durable)十二月十八日 印度杉(Cedar of Goa) 成熟(Maturity)十二月十九日 冬石南(Winter Heath) 恶女(Wicked Woman)十二月二十日 雨伞花(Umbrella) 正统性(Legitimacy)十二月二十一日 冬石南(Winter Heath) 猜疑心(Suspicion)十二月二十二日 欧石南(Winter Heat
2. 存在：而今我们正陷入一场惨烈的内战,这正是考验著这个国家,或是任何一个怀抱如此信念和原则的国家是否能够永续存在(endure)? 我们现在聚集在这个内战(the War)中最惨烈的战场,要把其中一部份的土地奉献给捐弃性命换取国家生存的同胞(those who)作为永息之地.endure 双语例句
1. She could not endure the thought of parting.
2. I'm a ambivalent syntheses, i preferably to endure the burden of love, i need the love of dynamic, frankly, loyal, but i still afraid of harm.
3. Saying a honest page is Gg advertisement completely, it is repugn letting a person really, looking many minutes is endure hardships.
4. Make congratulant telephone call when all circles friend, my tear is unable to bear or endure in tears to fall however.
5. I will endure the exile...
6. I am afraid I can not endure tiredness of long trip.
7. The choices we make, and which we act upon, bring about consequences that we have to endure.
8. If I have relied on you, how I can not endure you?
9. I could not endure the insolence of his behaviour.
10. JLFQF series throttlings of flow fix press air escape valve, Chief is used for at ocean oil gas well platform, Install sum oil transfer pipe connect place at oil gas well, Body of valve surface adopt spray model style increase valve surface at sea on endure rotten and beautiful.
11. I give her an inner srengh to endure childbirth and and rejiection that many times from her children.
12. I can't go because I cannot continue to endure the ambiguity of his attitude.
13. Bill liked the New York-style life at his own wish-busy and with high rhythm-which his family can not endure however, so now they live in a small town with their two kids-peacefullly and comfortablly.
14. Oyster porridge: white watery almost Endure, the Add oysters and small celery (cut small, so look very good and tasty), You Yan random.
15. At that time of I was strong to endure an endocentric excitement, almost really grateful Ti zero, however at that time I said a words:That was too thankful to lead!
16. He is a great writer, and his books will endure for ever.
17. We not only have to endure the pressure of exoteric, but also the bepuzzlement of heart
18. For destruction from God was a terror to me, and by reason of his highness I could not endure.
19. In each pitch-black night for your tears, unable to endure the heartache of the time, the rest!
20. I'm should be endure my sister's noice everyday.
If you endure a painful or difficult situation, you experience it and do not avoid it or give up, usually because you cannot.
e.g. The company endured heavy financial losses.
e.g. ...unbearable pain, which they had to endure in solitude because not even the doctors could get near them.
If something endures, it continues to exist without any loss in quality or importance.
e.g. Somehow the language endures and continues to survive.
...the start of an enduring friendship.
1. Both peoples should never forget what happened during that dark period of history, not to ferment hostility but to cement a friendship that will endure.
2. Having just three people walk pass your checkpoint in one day is not easy for any volunteer to endure.
3. But adults who endure long periods of stress and respond by chewing on their nails can find the habit hard to break.
4. But the invaders always failed to realize that without conquering the Chinese Family, the Civilization will endure and the invaders will eventually be thrown out.
5. Another unpleasant mode of expression is the clatter I endure outside my flat.
6. Some even start to hate their families because of the hardship they must endure, or at least complain about the misfortune of being born into a deprived family.
7. You may not have put a hundred percent into a recent project so you may have to endure a bit of criticism.
8. Local people have faced the natural disaster with courage, although they must still endure an average of at least five strong aftershocks every day.
9. But to a woman surnamed Guo, this is merely a reflection of the reality of the cruelty migrant workers endure.
10. While the divorce rate soars and couples no longer have to endure lifeless relationships, the outcome is often damaging - especially for young children.endure 英英释义
1. put up with something or somebody unpleasant
e.g. I cannot bear his constant criticism
The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks
he learned to tolerate the heat
She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage
Synonym: digeststick outstomachbearstandtoleratesupportbrookabidesufferput up
2. undergo or be subjected to
e.g. He suffered the penalty
Many saints suffered martyrdom
3. continue to live through hardship or adversity
e.g. We went without water and food for 3 days
These superstitions survive in the backwaters of America
The race car driver lived through several very serious accidents
how long can a person last without food and water?
Synonym: survivelastlivelive ongohold uphold out
4. continue to exist
e.g. These stories die hard
The legend of Elvis endures
Synonym: prevailpersistdie hardrun
5. persist for a specified period of time
e.g. The bad weather lasted for three days
6. last and be usable
e.g. This dress wore well for almost ten years
Synonym: wearhold out
7. face and withstand with courage
e.g. She braved the elements
Synonym: weatherbravebrave out