[英 [ˈkærət] 美 [ˈkærət] ]
名词胡萝卜; 〈非正式〉好处，回报; 不能兑现的报酬carrot 相关例句
1. We grow carrots in our garden.
2. Dad is trying to persuade Jim by dangling the carrot of higher allowance.
1. 红萝卜：红萝卜(carrot),为伞行科植物(umbelliferae)的根部,又名黄萝卜,日本称东方小人参,因原产地在欧洲又名胡萝卜. 其有含量很高的纤维素及硒元素,并富含蛋白质、脂肪、碳水化合物、维他命、维他命b1、维他命b2、维他命b6、维他命c、胡萝卜素等,
2. 屑：CICA61组合使用了在纵向观察中突出较强的共焦光学系统及微小差异进行观察的差分干涉测量法,可高精度检测表面凹陷、堆垛层错(StackingFault)及碎屑(Carrot)等晶圆表面较浅的凹陷形状缺陷.carrot 双语例句
1. Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil
2. Five Elements vegetable soup, vegetable soup all the five elements from the vegetables (mushrooms, white radish, white radish leaves, carrot and burdock root) produced, and can say without any side effects, you can rest assured that drink, but also all ages.
3. I'd like a carrot cake.
4. We will have to go back another time to try some of the carrot cake.
5. Waiter:Then a carrot cake.
6. A lemon Chicken, Ma Po beancurd, Fried shredded pork with Sweet and sour sauce, tomato soup and two Chinese carrot pies, something else?
7. A lemon hicken, a Po beancurd, Fried shredded pork with Sweet and sour sauce, tomato soup and two hinese carrot pies, something else?
8. It was seen that drinking tomato juice clears up eczema in a few days, and also carrot juice and spinach juice in combination are utile in eczema.
它被认为喝番茄汁澄清了湿疹在数天内，也胡萝卜汁和菠菜汁的组合是 utile 在湿疹。
9. There's the dorito, the pokemon, the nipple, the wingnut, the snow cone, the carrot, the sausage, the taco, the wedge, the list goes on and on.
10. Half a cucumber, a whole tomato, a stalk of celery, or a long, fresh carrot are as pleasant to munch on as an apple.
11. Although he bit the carrot with a big sound, but did he have any bun in his bosom?
12. The signal sequence from carrot extensin facilitated OPHC2 extracellular expression.
13. The process conditions of carrot koumiss fermented by Lactobacillus acidophilus were optimized through range and variance analysis of orthogonal test.
14. Divides according to the season, may divide into spring the radish and the fall radish; May divide into the large, medium and small three types according to the root size; Divides according to radish's color may divide into the turnip, the blue radish and the carrot.
15. In the carrot farmlands, there was no ridges differed with radish farmlands, when sowed, seeds were board cast for sowing like casting grass seeds.
16. Carrot, beet, and cucumber juice.
17. The nutrition ingredients of 15 vegetables were studied, such as potato, kidney bean, carrot and tomato et al in order to help people to develop a healthy diet plan.
18. Finely chop the black fungus, carrot, pea and egg white.
19. Here are a few tips on the carrot and stick strategy of writing that is good to use in a time of need.
20. Their method of negotiating is a combination of the carrot and the stick.
Carrots are long, thin, orange-coloured vegetables. They grow under the ground, and have green shoots above the ground.
Something that is offered to people in order to persuade them to do something can be referred to as a carrot. Something that is meant to persuade people not to do something can be referred to in the same sentence as a 'stick'.
e.g. They will be set targets, with a carrot of extra cash and pay if they achieve them...
e.g. Why the new emphasis on sticks instead of diplomatic carrots?
1. The meeting room turned into a huge kitchen with cabbage leaves, cucumber slices and carrot sticks flying around.
2. " He knows how to dangle the carrot, " Torres said.
3. You can also make green mango raita by grating green mango into the yoghurt, or try a carrot and cucumber raita.
4. But the carrot dangling before eyes fails to tempt many graduates who consider it a clash of their job preferences.
5. When I looked down I saw that my glass of chilled carrot juice had been replaced by a piping cup of rich hot chocolate.
6. Acar Acar is an interesting salad with chunks of cucumber, carrot and shallots marinated in a sweet and sour mix of sugar and vinegar.
7. Finish with a very delectable plate of jiaozi with pork stuffing and bits of black fungus and carrot.
8. She believes the horse is her good friend, and she pets it and feeds it a carrot after class.
9. Then came a steamed codfish with savory crispy crushed yellow soybean and carrot crab sauce.
10. The carrot would be that the United States maintain a significantly reduced presence to support such a government and train security forces.carrot的近义词