[英 [ˈkɔ:zl] 美 [ˈkɔzəl] ]
1. 因果：为了便于分析研究,韩礼德和哈桑将连接成分分为四种类型,即增补(additive)、转折(adversative)、因果(causal)、时间(temporal). 1.增补 增补是指讲完或写完一句话之后,还有扩展余地,可以在此基础上添加某些补充信息.
2. 因果的：是否具 有司法审核权(judicial review )的国家,对於政治学研究的问题的第二, 民主发展的不同经验,对於民主真实(democratic reality )的诠治科学之间是相关(correlational )的关系,而不是因果的(causal)关系,伍、结论 欧威尔(G
3. 原因：在连词中and的使用频率最高,它可以表达不同的意思,如增加(additive)、相反(adversative)、原因(causal)和时间序列(temporal sequence). 同样常用的词还有but,so和then,它们常常是转换话题的标志,从这一意义上来说,与其把它们看作是连词,
4. 原因的：caumesthesia 触冷感热 | causal 原因的 | causal analysis 因果分析causal 双语例句
1. There is a certain causal relationship between the perceptual illusion and the illusory feasibility of distributive justice.
2. Because of past glories, so brilliant future will continue to go on, this causal relationship is absurd.
3. The findings reveals that the stress process composed of causal relationship among job stress, coping behaviors, and burnout indeed exists in this population. A variety of structural equation modeling analyses further substantiate this model by controlling respondent's organization type, education level, age, and tenure year respectively.
4. The proposed method is suitable to any causal temporal basis functions and can be extended to curvilinear patch and high-order spatial basis functions in a straightforward way.
5. This causal link between the decision that the accuracy of the corresponding class products, is high-quality gas of the key technologies of mass production.
6. Themodality of causal transfer, from one part, recognizes the effect of obligation of thecontract of sale, from another part, emphasizes the decisive function of the validity ofcontract of sale to the effect of passing of property.
7. Every property contributes distinctively to an object`s qualities and its causal powers or dispositions.
8. A VARMA Analysis of the Causal Relations among Stock Returns, Real Output, and Nominal Interest Rates.
9. These particular causal factors vary from patient to patient.
10. These data supported prevention from action of 11β-HSD1 is a causal treatment of type 2 diabetes.
11. Just causal relationship in following-text treatment and control group were confirmed.
但是，归因，态度和助人动机三者的因果关系只有 following-text 组和控制组得到验证。
12. Any untoward medical occurrence in a patient or clinical investigation subject administered a pharmaceutical product and which does not necessarily have a causal relationship with this treatment.
13. Any untoward medical occurrence that may present during treatment with a pharmaceutical product but which does not necessarily have a causal relationship with this treatment.
14. If the experiment is implemented properly, the only systematic different between this two group is the treatment, hence causal effect can be estimated.
15. Causal map is an effective method of software testing, suitable for a wide range of conditions described in the portfolio, with a number of test cases produced from the corresponding forms of action.
16. On the basis of the analysis of a fault tree model with causal diagnosis knowledge, amethod of generation rule based on explanation learning is proposed.
17. Tawney basically agreed with Weber, although he put less emphasis on the causal relationship between Protestantism and capitalism and less emphasis on the Calvinism.
18. The results also show that there are causal relationship between the hydrocarbon seepage (both the microseepage and the macroseepage along Xiakou fault) from this subtle oil reservoir and the anomaly of the two acid-extraction hydrocarbon indicators.
19. Work values, p-o-fit and career satisfaction demonstrated statistical significance on the effect of organizational commitment. 4. There was a causal model of career satisfaction. The employee`s work values had positive effect on P-O fit, P-O fit had positive effect on organizational commitment, and organizational commitment effected employee`s career satisfaction. The P-O fit and organizational commitments were the mediators between work value and career satisfaction.
20. The other vision is tragic and ritual: it is the willed recurrence, as in games, of an arbitrary and non-causal configuration of signs, where each sign seeks out the next relentlessly, as in the course of a ceremonial.
If there is a causal relationship between two things, one thing is responsible for causing the other thing.
e.g. Rawlins stresses that it is impossible to prove a causal link between the drug and the deaths...
e.g. He would dearly love to show a causal relationship between culture and imperialism, but cannot.
1. " A definite causal relationship cannot be established at this time, " Pomeranz wrote.
2. The materials submitted by US petitioners only showed a threat of increased imports from China, but failed to illustrate the causal link.
3. The lounge area maintains this vibe, with chunky sofas set for causal discussions and art lectures.
4. Such causal dressing may also occur in other cities in China, but it interesting to see how the fashion is becoming popular in Shanghai.
5. Although a connection between exposure to violence and violent behaviour has been previously suggested, it is difficult to show a direct causal link.
6. But even though yawning and drowsiness occur together, no experiment has shown a causal connection.
7. It is completely a ridiculous conclusion both in time order and in causal relationship.
8. But it is unclear if they are just a sign of disease or have a causal role.
9. Her research will center on the causal relationship between the rare bird's different dialects and their heredity.
10. They called for more studies to determine whether a causal relationship between impulsivity and sweet taste exists.causal 英英释义
1. involving or constituting a cause
e.g. a causal relationship between scarcity and higher prices