[英 [ˈekwəti] 美 [ˈɛkwɪti] ]
名词公平; 公道; 公正裁决; 公平合理（或公正）的事
形容词股票的; 股市的equity 相关例句
1. When the existing laws fail to render a satisfactory judgment, equity applies.
2. They seem to be actuated by the principles of equity and justice.
3. They applied for a home equity loan to send their son to college.
4. The company awards its employees with equities.
1. 权益：2)权益(equity)性投资. 权益性投资是指为获取企业的净资产所有权所做的投资,包括普通股、优先股、认股权与认股证等. 权益性证券的持有者一般拥有在股东大会上的表决权和领取股利的权利,但此类证券一般无还本日期,股东若无意继续持有,
2. 股本：一家公司可以通过发行[[债券]](debt)或发行[[股本]](equity)的方式筹集[[资本]](capital). 如果公司以前从未发行过股票,那么第一次公开售股就叫做ipo. 公司主要分为:[[私人公司]](private)、[[上市公司]](public)及国有机构私人公司的[](shareholders)很少,equity 双语例句
1. First, we expand the adverse selection model of new regulatory economics and apply it to argue the design of incentive compatible mechanism of equity issue.
2. Goldman Sachs reported a 39% return on equity in the first quarter, the others from 19% to 27%.
3. Receiving payments on an account receivable increases both equity and assets.
f 20。收到关于应收账款金额增加股权和资产。f 21。
4. With a home equity loan, you are paying for the convenience over a longer period of time.
5. However, the higher equity risk premium on the back of deterioration in earning growth and visibility is likely to cap the upside in the short term.
6. When a Reverse Mortgage is employed, it allows you to keep earning appreciation on the home, while also earning growth on the equity.
7. It already has debt of $1.3 billion, but with a debt-equity ratio of around 50%, Evraz's balance sheet is still fairly healthy.
8. Explain key types of private equity funding and operation formats. Give one example of successful case. of PE financing
9. The results show that foreign equity participation plays a significantly positive role on target banks'performance improvement, but fails to show significant influence on the total factor productivity improvement of target banks.
10. LBG is not the first bank to issue contingent capital, but it is the biggest to do so just as many regulators are looking at ways of giving banks access to equity when they need it and forcing creditors to share the pain of financial distress.
11. This is an issue of social justice and equity and I think the Annex I countries should pay special attention to the Himalayan region in launching their adaptation programmes.
12. In the stockholders` equity section, the cost of treasury stock is deducted from
13. Memembers include city group in the United States, ING and trerdos Triodos bank of the other lends Netherlands, Cannia and Bangostacker Equity Bank of Kenya and Banco Azteca of Maxico.
成员包括美国花旗银行，ING，荷兰 Triodos 银行，肯亚股资产银行和墨西哥的 Banco Azteca 。
14. De san fund analyst Jiang Cup Spring pointed out that many established earlier equity fund does not make a clear position on the stock and therefore this part of the Fund also减仓room.
15. In the second episode, shown once before it was pulled, Lang argued that Zhou, who also has equity interests in Hong Kong, should face charges there too.
16. Trade a variable number of lots depending on your current account equity.
17. Carry out of 15% after matching equity above quota, issue market prise finally to will reach 138 million dollar.
18. The assets that back securities represent many sectors of business activity, from credit card receivables to auto, boat and recreational vehicle loans, and from equipment leases to home-equity and bank loans.
19. However, this lending would have to be enforced by government diktat because the self- interest of the banks would lead them to focus on preserving and rebuilding their own equity.
20. There are things you can do with your mortgage to pay less interest and build equity faster.
In finance, your equity is the sum of your assets, for example the value of your house, once your debts have been subtracted from it.
e.g. To capture his equity, Murphy must either sell or refinance.
e.g. ...a Personal Equity Plan.
Equity is the quality of being fair and reasonable in a way that gives equal treatment to everyone.
e.g. We base this call on grounds of social justice and equity.
1. What I got was the sense that Chinese business leaders and government officials welcome private equity done the right way.
2. Its business includes the transaction of property rights, equity and intellectual property rights of cultural projects or companies.
3. A major goal of that program is to persuade hedge funds, insurance companies and private equity firms to buy into some of US banks'riskiest investments.
4. Overseas fund managers did not buy into expectations in some quarters that the yuan's revaluation would boost the Chinese equity market.
5. Second, private equity funds are now on the prowl to buy out these undervalued companies.
6. The Year of the Tiger is almost over, with those betting on the equity market experiencing a good deal of shocks and surprises.
7. Balancing the goal of equity with the pursuit of greater liberalization and promotion of consumption is no cakewalk.
8. In addition to extending credit, the bank has also been active in equity investment in Africa.
9. She added that private equity had brought active results on the development of the Chinese capital market.
10. Although Huang is still in police custody for alleged economic crimes, he has been quite active in the equity market.equity 英英释义
1. conformity with rules or standards
e.g. the judge recognized the fairness of my claim
2. the ownership interest of shareholders in a corporation
3. the difference between the market value of a property and the claims held against it