[英 [ɪˈsteɪt] 美 [ɪˈstet] ]
名词财产，遗产，房地产; 个人财产; 不动产权; （较高的）社会地位
1. The private store bought an estate car at a cost of $5000.
2. He is a real estate agent.
3. There is no reason to believe that people of every estate will support the political platform.
4. When his father died, he left an estate of one million dollars.
5. Her family was of high estate.
1. 财产：settle ones estate意思就是指清算某人资产(遗产),settle 本来有安置的意思,这里指处理,整理的意思. 处置(settle) 财产 (estate),首先要清算一番嘛! 看看英文解释:
2. 不动产：为银行能够在不危及债权人利益前提下弥补业务运行中可能发生的风险,并有能力对银行自身的不动产(Estate)及营业设备购置进行融资(Financing),规定:银行自由资产和债务要保持适当比例,银行自由资产金额不得低于银行高风险项目的8%.estate 双语例句
1. The notice of real estate registration system is a sort of creditor`s right with intense character of property right, and the system of China features its administrative property.
2. The focus of real estate: as you and your co-operation between Wal-Mart, in fact, is full of trials of strength?
3. Beijing real estate is the average advertising sales volume dropped 1%, Shanghai is 1.2%, Guangzhou is 2-3%. April 5, held in the spring exhibitions, trade, real estate finance Wantong 300 million in one fell swoop down 24 booth, a one-time basis will be one million square metres of high-grade residential hats market.
4. Therefore, we should continue to implement the macro-control policies to prevent re-expansion of real estate development.
5. Article said that the real estate market should be carefully managed to sustain the entire country`s economic development.
6. North Garden real estate in the city Fenglin and two others will be purchased harmony Chengbei room of choice.
7. In the last part of this dissertation, we analyze the real estate bubble in China and bring forward any beneficial suggestion on for developing the real estate industry and financial industry.
8. Since the abolition of this policy last year after the closing of the preferential policies for foreign real estate does not bring them in line with related developments within the real estate market in the same platform.
9. Participated in by the Chinese Association of Productivity Science, the Chinese Real Estate Association sponsored the Second China`s regional real estate innovation and the development of an international forum of experts, through the trend of China`s real estate market analysis think, the Chinese macro-control policies to the real estate market will bring about changes in the main body of investment, foreign large-scale real estate market in China has become the inevitable.
10. The injection of outside capital to Xi`an, the real estate market to provide fresh blood for the city`s economic development a good opportunity to bring real estate development in the form of new products, management models, architectural elements and real estate development follow-up service, but also to the local developer has posed a serious challenge, outside the capital, like an invisible hand, the effective birth of the standardization of the operation of the real estate market and thus the survival of the fittest.
11. The blossom of the real estate profession bring along huge development in other correlated professions, for examples, architecture material, architecture design, construction, the estate sale, and the layers and so on.
12. New properties for sale real estate company promotional pages, dynamic program mainly in the background, to say nothing of the other.
13. To Fudan University Real Estate Research Center contract researchers quarter reporting there has been a clear evolution of the view space.
14. In other words, China`s real estate market bubble would be punctured?
15. A freehold estate is an interest in land that is of uncertain duration.
16. Every male person being twenty-one years of age, and resident in any particular town in this commonwealth, for the space of one year next preceding, having a freehold estate within the same town, of the annual income of three pounds, or any estate of the value of sixty pounds, shall have a right to vote in the choice of a representative or representatives for the said town.术. v. the members of the house of representatives shall be chosen annually in the month of may, ten days at least before the last wednesday of that month.术.. the house of representatives shall be the grand inquest of this commonwealth; and all impeachments made by them shall be heard and tried by the senate.术.. all money bills shall originate in the house of representatives; but the senate may propose or concur with amendments, as on other bills.
17. Therefore, when we studied the relationship between the real estate industry and the national economy can be analysed from different perspectives.
18. This means that overseas real estate funds in China heroes demonstrate their nature difficult.
19. Real estate development on the one hand, brought about by the strategic vision profits, on the other hand, brought about by the development and operation of value-added.
20. In 2008, There were almost 227 enterprises of such three level abrove estate subsidiary, Which cover almost 60 percent of three level abrove estate subsidiaries of all state corporations, But the sale income only covered 15 percent of total amount, and oly 7percent of total profit.
An estate is a large area of land in the country which is owned by a person, family, or organization.
e.g. ...a shooting party on Lord Wyville's estate in Yorkshire.
People sometimes use estate to refer to a housing estate or an industrial estate.
e.g. He used to live on the estate.
Someone's estate is all the money and property that they leave behind them when they die.
e.g. His estate was valued at $150,000.
4. 同estate car
An estate is the same as an estate car .in AM, use 美国英语用 station wagon
5. see also: housing estate;industrial estate;real estateestate 单语例句
1. China Real Estate Credit Fund has commissioned the China Real Estate Index Research Institute to undertake nationwide research on business credibility in real estate enterprises.
2. If you come upon a business report about Beijing's real estate market, how do you interpret its " vacancy rate "?
3. Enterprises opening profitable medical service entities will be exempt from business tax, real estate tax and land use tax for three years.
4. China's business tax covers the service industry, real estate and intangible assets.
5. Both Beijing and Shanghai real estate markets are entering a downward trend, experiencing an unusually poor business season.
6. Some people now make a living queuing for people who want to buy into real estate.
7. A Japanese investor who held dollar equities or real estate could instead have offset the exchange rate loss by buying yen futures.
8. He claims the price will be 40 percent less than buying on the open real estate market.
9. The buzz of activity associated with growing global investments in the region is slowly abating as foreign real estate acquisitions in 2008 have declined sharply.
10. But by and large they sent the money overseas, putting it in foreign real estate and Swiss bank accounts.estate 英英释义
1. a major social class or order of persons regarded collectively as part of the body politic of the country (especially in the United Kingdom) and formerly possessing distinct political rights
Synonym: estate of the realmthe three estates
2. extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use
e.g. the family owned a large estate on Long Island
Synonym: landlanded estateacresdemesne
3. everything you own
all of your assets (whether real property or personal property) and liabilities