[英 [ɪkˈsplɔ:rə(r)] 美 [ɪkˈsplɔrɚ, -ˈsplor-] ]
名词探险家; 探测器; 勘探者; [医]探针
1. He is an Arctic explorer.
1. 打开资源管理器：WIN + E 打开资源管理器(Explorer)WIN +F 打开文件搜索窗口(Find)WIN +R 打开[运行...]命令输入窗口 (Run)WIN +D 切换桌面显示,即最小化所有窗口(Desktop)WIN +M 最小化所有窗口(Minimize)explorer 双语例句
1. Each folder can be expanded in Explorer-like manner to view the...
2. Largest NaGISA Among the many new species discovered by Census participants during 2006, the 4 kg rock lobster that a Census explorer found off Madagascar may be the largest.
3. Diane Arbus is one of my favorite photographers. As an isolated and crazy explorer, she opened another door of photography.
4. First demo application shows how to add Command Prompt, Internet Explorer, Windows Media Player and WinWord.
5. I do this with a standard Explorer drag and drop from the old source directory.
6. Colors in the image have been slightly exaggerated but would likely be apparent to a human explorer's eye.
7. S leading Navigator Web browser and Microsoft's Internet Explorer browser in the AOL service.
8. For those kid fans of Dora the Explorer there is also the kid's show, Go Diego Go!
9. This is a Dora the Explorer and Blues Clues Carry Along Boxed Set.
10. Similarly, there is Dora the Explorer as well as Miah and Miguel, but don't think they were the first group to coin teaching Spanish to children through toons on television.
11. Very famous explorer, in fact he was one of the first to explore...the arctic circle, which is a big deal.
12. One type of quest will be for the explorer to go find and sketch a rare animal for their album.
13. CDK fully support Internet Explorer, FlashGet, NetAnts, Go!
14. Under the partial optimal conditions of the linear flow rate of 150 cm/h, the sample volume injected of 50ml, the column bed height of 11.3cm, the gradient length of 2 column volume (2M NaCl) and the pH 7.0, a crude product of hEGF was obtained on an 〓KTA explorer 100 using a XK 16/20 column containing STREAMLINE DEAE resin in packed bed mode.
初步优化的分离条件为：线性进样流速为183cm/h，线性洗脱流速为37cm/h，进样体积为300ml，柱床高度为13.8cm，洗脱液为含2M NaCl的0.02 M的磷酸盐缓冲液(pH7.0)，洗脱梯度为1CV。
15. Norwegian explorer who in1911 became the first person to reach the South Pole.
16. Explorers and dogs at this time should have been out of the region is not small, and the name of a small map where * is the treasure of the place, these places usually have a beast or a neutral guardian of the soldiers with the sniper Explorer skills can be a guardian of the direct spike, so there is only one guardian can pick up the treasure.
17. Internet Explorer 5 for the Mac and Safari do not recognize text-align declarations.
Mac和Safari的Internet Explorer 5 不能够识别text-align 声明。
19. Multimedia: all formats supported by MS Window Media Player: AVI MPG WMV MP3 MIDI etc; Internet: all formats supported by MS Internet Explorer: HTML XML DOC XLS etc; Plugins: all formats supported by Total Commander Lister plugins.
通常情况下，该软件可以打开被 Internet Explorer 和 MS Office所支持的所有文件类型以及 RTF/UTF-8 文件。
20. This is a preview of Internet Explorer 7 - Part II - Shortcuts and more handy tips.
An explorer is someone who travels to places about which very little is known, in order to discover what is there.explorer 单语例句
1. Historical records show that this was a gift from Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan to the wife of the Rajah of Cebu.
2. Another was a 1524 drawing of the New World by Spanish explorer Hernan Cortes belonging to Houghton Library at Harvard University.
3. It also lends credence to the offshore oil explorer's efforts to develop itself into an integrated energy company.
4. The new version weighs 100 pounds less than the last Explorer, and it's more aerodynamic.
5. The color seems so unlikely in nature, that electric hue of the Internet Explorer icon on your computer desktop.
6. He is believed to be driving a red or maroon 1991 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer model with a Georgia license plate.
7. The Explorer 500 EX has already been a part of what they carry in their suitcases.
8. Microsoft's Internet Explorer has gained more than 90 percent of the market.
9. The Mars Explorer team hopes the rover will travel about 82 feet Monday morning and make the same distance again during the afternoon.
10. Right after take off he learns he is not alone, as young Wilderness Explorer Russell has inadvertently tagged along for the ride of a lifetime.explorer 英英释义
1. someone who travels into little known regions (especially for some scientific purpose)