[英 [fri:k] 美 [frik] ]
过去式：freaked; 过去分词：freaked; 现在分词：freaking; 复数形式：freaks;freak 基本解释
名词反常的事; 突然的念头; 怪异物; [俚]吸毒（成瘾）者；颓废派成员；性变态者
不及物动词胡闹，开玩笑; 行事任性怪诞; [美国俚语]（尤指在服用迷幻药后）变得极度兴奋; [俚语]（像吸过毒似的）行为反常
及物动词激怒; [俚语]使采取不合常规的生活方式; [俚语]使处于幻觉剂影响之下
1. The world's been having freak weather; it's been a little bit hotter during the winter.
1. She did it out of mere freak.
2. One of the new rabbits is a freak; it was born with only one ear.
3. The frog is so big that it has been described as a freak of nature.
4. By some strange freak, snow fell in Egypt a few years ago.
1. 怪人：)他语重心长地说:美国文化里培养出来的怪人(freak)很多. 「阿尼的英文看似不错,但仔细看可以看得出来是自修的,就是那种没有受过什么正规教育,但自已在图书馆翻书自学多年的那种......」──这时,我突然想起阿尼印制贩售的卡片,
2. 怪胎：其实我本身就是影像免疫力的绝佳教材,我这种人就是此类怪胎(Freak)电影产生的原因. 就是一部要在感观上充分刺激你的电影,这也算是新一代法国电影人对好莱坞对观众的一种反动:你们不就是爱看好莱坞的血腥、暴力、色情、感观刺激么?
3. 畸形：于是伍德便管那女孩叫佛雷卡----Freka,即畸形(Freak)之意,因为她本来就是个畸形人. 虽然似乎带有侮辱之意,但那女孩还是很高兴地认同了这个名字. 所有的使徒们各奔东西. 他们的安全将得到保障,但除了汉瑟格莱特尔双胞胎(Hansel-GretelTheTwin)以外,
4. 奇怪的：可能是由于心血来潮,我这个人常常会有一些奇怪的(freak)冲动,自己也无法控制. 那天在浦东机场的中国人寿保险买了10份航意险(来回各5份,卖保险的大姐说单程最多买5份,其他保险公司的窗口好像还没上班,否则我可能买更多).freak 双语例句
1. My very photogenic mother died in a freak accident when I was three, and, save for a pocket of warmth in the darkest past, nothing of her subsists within the hollows and dells of memory, over which, if you can still stand my style, the sun of my infancy had set: surely, you all know those redolent remnants of day suspended, with the midges, about some hedge in bloom or suddenly entered and traversed by the rambler, at the bottom of a hill, in the summer dusk; a furry warmth, golden midges.
2. My very photogenic mother died in a freak accidentwhen Iwas three, and, save for a pocket of warmth in the darkest past, nothing of her subsists within the hollows and dells of memory, over which, if you can still stand my style, the sun of my infancy had set:surely, you all know those redolent remnants of day suspended, with the midges, about some hedge in bloom or suddenly entered and traversed by the rambler, at the bottom of a hill, in the summer dusk; a furry warmth, golden midges.
3. My very photogenic mother died in a freak accidentwhen I was three, and, save for a pocket of warmth in the darkest past, nothing of her subsists within the hollows and dells of memory, over which, if you can still stand my style, the sun of my infancy had set:surely, you all know those redolent remnants of day suspended, with the midges, about some hedge in bloom or suddenly entered and traversed by the rambler, at the bottom of a hill, in the summer dusk; a furry warmth, golden midges.
4. This is the remix to ignition hot and fresh out the kitchen mama rollin that body got evey man in her wishin sippin on coke and rum im like so what im drunk its the freakin weekend baby im about to have me some fun crystall poppin in the stretch navigator we got food every where as if the party was catored we got fellas to my left honnies on my right we bring em both together we got drinkin all night then after the show its the and after the party its the and round about 4 you gotta then head take it to the room and freak somebody can i get a toot toot can i get a beep beep runnin her hands through my'fro bouncin on 24's while they say on the radio...
这是再混合到点火热的和新鲜的外面的厨房妈妈rollin那身体得到evey男人在她的wishin sippin在可乐和甜酒 im象因而什么im喝醉了的它的freakin周末婴孩 im关于到有我一些娱乐 crystall poppin在伸展航海家我们得到食物每一的什么地方好象党是catored 我们得到fellas到我的左边的 honnies在我的正义我们拿来全身两者共同我们得到drinkin全部的夜然后之后表示它的和之后党它的和周围4你必须然后头拿它到房间和怪诞重要人物能我获得嘟嘟声嘟嘟声能我获得哔哔声哔哔声 runnin她的手穿过我的'往 bouncin在24's 当他们说下去无线电通信。。。
5. Heavily tattooed or pierced people have sometimes been seen in freak shows, as have fire-eating and sword-swallowing acts.
6. One such possibility is a cosmic freak show. A much-theorized portal through space, called a wormhole.
7. It was a situation where it was sort of like a freak accident.
8. In his own way, Robinson is as much of a physical freak as Dwight Howard and LeBron James, just in a smaller package.
9. He knows your puny human brain couldn't handle the truth and you'd just freak out.
10. He must be able to honestly say to himself – I am choleric, a freak and a hot head.
11. China has had a weird year, with a freak snowstorm, the Tibetan riots and an earth*, but the performance of our soccer team shows that some things never change.
12. The doctor, who is something of a gadget freak, was equipped for any contingency.
13. In communications security, phone freak; a person fascinated by the telephone system.
14. If you are not a mobile phone freak who wanted to stand out in the crowd with your landline phone as the only means to keep connected, then here is a new cordless phone for you with features that for so long belonged to the exclusive domain of smart phones.
15. I didn't come to watch you freak out.
16. Her mother was killed in a freak accident and she developed self-hatred and slowly drifted into narscostics and prostitution.
17. Her mother was killed in a freak accident and she developed self-hatred and slowly drifted into narcotics and prostitution.
18. Hairdresser: I'm just glad I found them and not some weirdo freak.
19. What are you doing here, you little freak?
20. In PIE, although we must speak English in class, most of the students in the classroom were Chinese, I was not so nervous. But different in major classes, there were almost entirely unknown Americans, I had a great psychological pressure initially, and I felt that I was like a freak, I was too afraid to speak, but the Bridge Program let me have a chance to get rid of these feelings little by little. I really think that this program is very helpful for students.
在学习语言时，虽然大家课堂上必须说英语，但是教室里坐的大部分都是中国人，所以没有那么紧张，而专业课课堂上就不同了，几乎全都是不认识的美国人，刚开始时有很大的心理压力，觉得自己是个异类，不太敢开口说话，但是Bridge Program让我有了一个过渡的阶段和适应的过程，我觉得这个计划很有用。freak 词典解释
A freak event or action is one that is a very unusual or extreme example of its type.
e.g. Weir broke his leg in a freak accident playing golf...
e.g. The ferry was hit by a freak wave off the North Wales coast.
If you describe someone as a particular kind of freak, you are emphasizing that they are very enthusiastic about a thing or activity, and often seem to think about nothing else.
e.g. Oat bran became the darling of health freaks last year.
e.g. ...computer freaks.
People are sometimes referred to as freaks when their behaviour or attitude is very different from that of the majority of people.
e.g. However, outside of these institutions the black thinking woman is looked upon as a freak...
e.g. Not so long ago, transsexuals were regarded as freaks.
If you refer to someone as a freak, you mean that they are physically abnormal in some way. This use could cause offence.
If someone freaks, or if something freaks them, they suddenly feel extremely surprised, upset, angry, or confused.
e.g. I saw five cop cars pull into the driveway. And I literally freaked...
我看到 5 辆警车开进了我家的车道。我简直吓坏了。
e.g. I think they got freaked by women laughing at them.
If someone freaks out, or if something freaks them out, they suddenly feel extremely surprised, upset, angry, or confused.
e.g. I remember the first time I went onstage. I freaked out completely...
e.g. I think our music freaks people out sometimes...
相关词组：freak outfreak 单语例句
1. Stuart Appleby also revealed that he needed professional help to cope after his wife was killed in a freak car accident in London in 1998.
2. The geological freak show that is Yellow Dragon Cave burrows farther into the ground than any other Asian cavern.
3. Emily May Hughes died on Christmas Day after a freak accident at her home.
4. Both PetroChina and Sinopec Corp skipped gasoline exports, as the country faces a freak winter that could last past the lunar new year.
5. Northern Ireland's sole salmon farm was completely wiped out by a freak jellyfish attack, the owners said Wednesday.
6. Tiger Woods has been described as a freak of nature and his rivals could certainly be forgiven for thinking he's superhuman.
7. " He's a freak of nature, " American Glance said.
8. These are quintessentially business lunch joints but don't let the suits and ties you see there freak you out.
9. Work for another restaurant also ended badly, when it turned out the proprietor only wanted them for their freak value.
10. Tierney has blamed his injuries on a freak accident and doesn't accuse the producers or the creative team of carelessness.freak是什么意思freak 英英释义
1. someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction
e.g. a golf addict
a car nut
a bodybuilding freak
a news junkie
2. a person or animal that is markedly unusual or deformed
Synonym: monstermonstrositylusus naturae
1. lose one's nerve
e.g. When he saw the accident, he freaked out
Synonym: freak outgross out