[英 [ˈhɑ:məni] 美 [ˈhɑ:rməni] ]
名词和谐; 协调; 融洽，一致; [音]和声
1. My cat and dog live in perfect harmony.
2. This will bring us all into harmony.
3. They worked in perfect harmony.
4. In a beautiful picture there is harmony between the different colors.
1. North Garden real estate in the city Fenglin and two others will be purchased harmony Chengbei room of choice.
2. Gather round everyone, I'll tell you It's a time to help a friends There's so much love in the world So share it all around And together we'll win in the end If we all lead a hand, we'll make it And say thanks for what we've praied Look around and you'll see Such beauty in this life So reach out and don't be afraid Stay with me There'll be a Guardian Angel Just have faith and you'll see That one day You'll find your Guardian Angel waiting back Who'll guide you on your way Yes I know There'll be your Guardian Angel So have faith, it will come ture That one day You'll find your Gurdian Angel Who'll guide you on your way Let's stand tall and be united What we need is our strength and love We can all live our lives in peace and harmony And say thanks to one above Stay with me There'll be a Guardian Angel Just have faith and you'll see That one day You'll find your Guardian Angel waiting back Who'll guide you on your way Yes I know There'll be your Guardian Angel So have faith, it will come ture That one day You'll find your Gurdian Angel Who'll guide you on your way Don't let your dreams fade away Hold on and hear what I say That some day There'll be a Guardian Angel Just have faith and you'll see That one day You'll find your Guardian Angel waiting back Who'll guide you on your way Yes I know There'll be your Guardian Angel So have faith, it will come ture That one day You'll find your Gurdian Angel Who'll guide you on your way
聚集回合每个人，我将告诉你资讯科技是时候帮助一位朋友在世界上有这么多爱如此分享它所有的在附近而且一起我们将会在结束中赢得如果我们所有的领引一只手，我们将会做到而且发言权谢谢对于我们已经祈祷的四处看看，而且你将会见到这生活的如此美人如此到达出并且不害怕在我家逗留 There'll 是保护的天使仅仅有信心，而且你将会见到那一个天你将会找等候背面的你保护的天使 Who'll 在途中指导你是的我知道 There'll 是你的保护天使如此有信心，它将会受到 ture 的影响那一个天你将会找你的 Gurdian 天使 Who'll 在途中指导你让我们站高并且是联合的我们需要的是我们的力量和爱我们全部能居住和平和协调的我们生命而且发言权谢谢到一在上面在我家逗留 There'll 是保护的天使仅仅有信心，而且你将会见到那一个天你将会找等候背面的你保护的天使 Who'll 在途中指导你是的我知道 There'll 是你的保护天使如此有信心，它将会受到 ture 的影响那一个天你将会找你的 Gurdian 天使 Who'll 在途中指导你不要让你的梦褪色离开把握在而且之上听到我说的那来日 There'll 是保护的天使仅仅有信心，而且你将会见到那一个天你将会找等候背面的你保护的天使 Who'll 在途中指导你是的我知道 There'll 是你的保护天使如此有信心，它将会受到 ture 的影响那一个天你将会找你的 Gurdian 天使 Who'll 在途中指导你
3. The last principle is unity or harmony, the both referring to one thing.
4. The tube body contains the ground water HuoFeng empty elements and combination of factors, including the great and the crowd and 56 ethnic groups and also represent unity and harmony society's symbol.
5. Finally, after reaching a climactic stalemate, Ari finds an unexpected solution to their love affair – a private world where reality and fantasy mesh into a strange harmony.
6. If the non—defaulting party`s right of claiming other party to bear relevant civil liability for this. then it will be inconsistent with the legal spirit of PRC laws, also it will be adversary to the stability and harmony 0f the marital family.
7. This kind of harmony is not only a means to life-perfection, but also...
8. Life begins in the nucleus of a cell, and its energy is in harmony with the motion of the planets.
9. Equal good faith, harmony and win-win is the purpose of the Group!
10. I hope you will be very happy and live together in peace and harmony for many years to come.
11. Achieve harmony of opinion, feeling, or purpose
12. This kind of love is selfless, it must be outspoken give to all students; This kind of love is deep, it contains, in does for all students in each matter; This kind of love is sacred, it can congeal the teachers and students friendship which is in perfect harmony.
13. As Thou keepest the stars in their courses, so shalt Thou guide our steps in perfect harmony, without clash or discord of any kind, if we keep our trust in Thee.
14. Can bring harmony and trust between people, and the most important is for people to aff i rm that
15. To improve the current legal system of social insurance administration, thethesis emphasized that the following measures should be put into practice:(1)Consolidate legislation; (2)Strengthen the mechanisms of administrative decisionand harmony; (3)Separate enterprises'operation from the administrativemanagement; (4)Actively push forward the socializing process of the socialinsurance management.
16. I love Yuyuan Garden on account of her breath of primitive simplicity, which is in harmony with the morden
17. This moderate personality has such advantages as pragmatism, practicality and harmony, but it also has some negative elements including reconciliation, conservatism, fogyism and self-preservation.
18. Aura`s design gives form to an ethereal space that doesn`t collide with the beauty and harmony of Palladian interiors nor does it hide the perception of its frescoes.
19. I try to also be cognizant of harmony and balance.
20. The last main part of this paper discusses the countermeasures of promoting the psychological harmony of Chinese tax administrators from different angles such as individuals and the whole tax system. The innovations of this paper lie in three aspects.
If people are living in harmony with each other, they are living together peacefully rather than fighting or arguing.
e.g. We must try to live in peace and harmony with ourselves and those around us...
e.g. He projected himself as the protector of national unity and harmony.
Harmony is the pleasant combination of different notes of music played at the same time.
e.g. ...complex vocal harmonies.
e.g. ...singing in harmony.
The harmony of something is the way in which its parts are combined into a pleasant arrangement.
e.g. ...the ordered harmony of the universe...
e.g. He looked more relaxed, as if some of the harmony from his surroundings had flowed into him.
1. In business operations, we seek harmony in and out of our company to promote healthy and continual development.
2. They had lived in this utopia untroubled by the further course of history in peace and harmony ever since.
3. Zhou's call came a day after Chinese President Hu Jintao stressed the need to maximize factors conducive to harmony and minimize those detrimental to it.
4. Defense Minister Liang Guanglie echoed Xu's call for harmony and understanding, and urged the delegates to work together to safeguard aerospace.
5. A book collection of Chinese paintings and calligraphic works that advocate world peace and harmony has rolled off the press.
6. Its milestone document on " harmonious society " has a specific line calling to " exploit the positive functions of religions in promoting social harmony ".
7. Talks Sunday and Monday at Bush's Camp David retreat in Maryland saw the British and US leaders pledge harmony over Iraq.
8. Whether these can be achieved will determine whether people are able to live comfortably and whether they can enjoy social stability and harmony.
9. She layers her vocals with a loop machine, singing underlying motifs before adding the melody and then a harmony line.
10. He said local governments should develop a circular economy for energy saving and emission reduction to ensure harmony between economic development and environmental protection.harmony什么意思harmony 英英释义
1. compatibility in opinion and action
2. an agreeable sound property
3. the structure of music with respect to the composition and progression of chords
Synonym: musical harmony
4. agreement of opinions
5. a harmonious state of things in general and of their properties (as of colors and sounds)
congruity of parts with one another and with the whole