[英 [ˈlɒŋgə(r)] 美 [ˈlɔ:ŋ] ]
过去式：longed; 过去分词：longed; 现在分词：longing;longer 基本解释
比较久的；长的( long的比较级 )；长时间的；似乎比实际时间长的；长音的；longer 网络解释
1. 长远：13、Always on my mind 常驻我心 | 14、Longer 长远 | 15、Tell Laura I love 告诉罗拉我爱她
2. 比较久的 比较久：back talk 回嘴, 顶嘴(尤指对上级或长辈的顶撞),反唇相讥 | longer 比较久的 比较久 | according to plan 按照计划
3. 漫长：11 When you believe 心存相信 | 12 Longer漫长 | 13 La isla bonita 美丽海岛longer 双语例句
1. Traditional methods are no longer able to cope with accurate detection and classification of faults.
2. After treatment must first focus on sun, a large number of UV-exposure recovery period allows you to produce pigmentation of the skin, so that pock color and heavier, stay longer, it would be inappropriate for prolonged outdoor activities.
3. Blocking an attack no longer avoids all of the damage of an attack.
4. It wasn't as easy as the last one, and it was longer than before.
5. From this perspective, the virus body is an independent entity, it is no longer with the formation of the mother cells of any liquid interaction.
6. If it lasts longer, i will be crazy!!
7. With time, this misremembering only gets worse. A false statement from a noncredible source that is at first not believed can gain credibility during the months it takes to reprocess memories from short-term hippocampal storage to longer-term cortical storage.
8. As SACMI`s business expands in China and neighbouring regions, the original production capacity can no longer meet the demand of our clients. As a result, SACMI Group decided to set up the SACMI Machinery Co., Ltd., in Chang Shu Economic Development Zone.
9. Of this share share sell reach buy trade predict to be finished this month, round-the-world resource and TMH will regard Hui Cong net as the main shareholder of limited company no longer, IDG will become one of partner with Hui Cong the mainest network.
10. Result: the accuracy of localizing diagnosis was 100%, five neurogenic tumor showed longer t1 and longer t2 signals with abnormal contrast enhancement. three meningiomas showed iso-or longer t1 and iso-or longer t2 with signal of meningiomas can be inhomogeneous because it has calcification. two arachnoid cyst showed homogenous signal intensity identical to csf without abnormal contrast enhancement. one adipose tumor displayed shorter t1 and slightly longer signals with round and without abnormal constrast enhancement. one hematoma showed shorter t1 and longer t2 signals without abnormal contrast enhancement.
11. After passing the age of 30, I no longer remember how old I am.
12. I no longer cry over things that can`t cry over me.
13. All this is over, I was no longer sad.
14. With a home equity loan, you are paying for the convenience over a longer period of time.
15. And when the day's work was over, we no longer felt so tired.
16. However, it's most effective when used over a longer period of time.
17. The stock exchange is very different in that positions are generally maintained over a longer period of time.
18. You're no longer a Paladin!
19. I`d have let our kid live on a bit longer.
20. The CN powder with composition of 44.8at%C, 52.1at%N and 3.1at%O is obtained after the pyrolysis of melamine under the condition of 5Gpa and 800℃. It should be a monoclinic phase according to the XRD data, and its lattice parameters are a=8.5206±0.00061〓, b=9.1512±0.00066〓, c=10.2048±0.00074〓, α=γ=90±0.004°, and β=96.051±0.004°. With the increase of treatment temperature, the emission peaks in photoluminescence spectra of CN powder obtained under the pressure of 5GPa shift to longer wavelength.
1. Rail passengers faced longer journeys after fears of buckled tracks led to speed limits being imposed across the country.
2. The existing limit on the amount of salary domestic firms can deduct as business expenses will no longer apply.
3. Although Bai no longer had to worry about his school expenses, he never stopped seeking business opportunities.
4. Some Little Sheep restaurants have even extended their business hours to take advantage of the longer daylight hours during summer.
5. Some banks will also have longer business hours to offer services and consulting.
6. China's securities watchdog said share repurchase would no longer need approval on Sept 21, making it easier for listed companies to buy back their stocks.
7. Under the proposed system, countries would no longer have to buy up foreign currencies.
8. One International artist's agent says with more and more international shows playing here, the Chinese market is no longer buying based only on overseas reputation.
9. There's so much growth that it can no longer be harvested by hand - harvesting machines are required.
10. For students who have been told the jobs they were offered are no longer there, it is by no means easy to find positions at other companies.longer 英英释义
1. a person with a strong desire for something
e.g. a longer for money
a thirster after blood
a yearner for knowledge
1. for more time
e.g. can I stay bit longer?