[英 [ˈmentl] 美 [ˈmɛntl] ]
形容词内心的，精神的，思想的，心理的; 智慧的，智[脑]力的; 〈口〉精神病的，意志薄弱的，愚笨的
1. Her mental anguish was beyond words.
2. Her problem is mental, not physical.
3. All humans do have some kind of innate mental ability.
4. He got the answer by mental arithmetic.
5. He is good at mental arithmetic.
1. 精神：人们总是相信,他们作出的判断是和已知的东西相符合的,这些东西可能是物质(MATERIAL)、精神(MENTAL),或是意识(CONSCIOUS)、潜意识(SUBCONSCIOUS)、集体无意识(COLLECTIVE UNCONSCIOUS)、形而上(METAPHYSICAL)的或神(DIVINE)的.mental 双语例句
1. Smith Frank Mascia Project Director: Beth Radovanovich Design Lead: Carl Hampson Project Manager: James Pricco Lead Medical Planner: Jill Bergman Senior Project Architect: JT Tsu Technical Coordinator: Phil Griffen Project Architect Thai Ta Project Architect: Dean Takasato Project Architect: Anselmo Alleva Interior Designer: Jack Poulin Mental Health Expert Adviser: Tim Rommel Project Design Team: Alex Victa, Eunike, Angena Chang, Jenna Wittenberg, Norena Florendo, Arlene Sanchez, Aileen Du, Joe Lafo, Dimitri Contoyannis, , Shannon Bartch, Jhiah Chang, Grant Getz, Glenn Jonas, John Waller, Ryan Repucci, Jean Luc Cuisinier 版权:翻译 www.
Smith Frank Mascia 项目总监：Beth Radovanovich 主设计人：Carl Hampson 项目经理：James Pricco 医疗主策划人：Jill Bergman 高级项目建筑师：JT Tsu 技术顾问：Phil Griffen 项目建筑师：Thai Ta 项目建筑师：Dean Takasato 项目建筑师：Anselmo Alleva 室内设计师：ack Poulin 项目设计组：Alex Victa，Eunike，Angena Chang，Jenna Wittenberg，Norena Florendo，Arlene Sanchez，Aileen Du，Joe Lafo，Dimitri Contoyannis，，Shannon Bartch，Jhiah Chang，Grant Getz，Glenn Jonas，John Waller，Ryan Repucci，Jean Luc Cuisinier
2. We have, as yet, only glimpses into the fundamental causes of the common mental illnesses, and there are no biological tests to diagnose them.
3. The influence in personal network and information:（1）To make friends with people from the same country not only promoting personal networks but also help them in mental; （2）The cross-national interflow help new female immigrants understand Taiwan customs and adapt to Taiwan; （3）Adult literacy education help new female immigrants to establish confidence and sense of security.
4. Demographic data, physiccal functions, activities of daily living, mental status and behavior problems of the residents were investigated.
5. Objective: To explore the mental health of unemployed Chinese worker.
6. Chemical; Worker; Mental health; Influencing factor
7. If you feel your problem is serious, you might seek professional help from apsychologist, psychiatrist, social worker or mental health counselor.
8. The shelter mental health worker will have to ascertain how the condition of the survivors will impact on their ability in problem solving and coping with the challenges of the crowded environment found in countries with limited resources.
9. Work stress; family stress; mental health; female worker; cross-sectional study
10. Vernell Rainey has been a mental health case worker for more than 18 years.
11. Such roles as the graduate mental health worker and the gateway worker, early intervention and crisis resolution teams are part of that investment and are the topic of several questions throughout the book.
12. Results Most patients emerge different anxious reactions, but after the mental intervention, the patients could relief mental stress, furthermore, we discoverthat the anxious reaction is concerned w...
13. The main symptom of hypophrenia and mental retardation consisting in every age phase and many diseases is attenuation of learning and memory function.
14. So, this text regards Essay, this periodical, as the breakthrough point, attempt through understanding its deep layer, integrated survey one periodical how under editor, joint efforts of author since the new period, break out and adhere to the self- style all the time from China's numerous periodicals; And it, as one of the important positions of the domestic prose periodical, how to promote the development of prose, this recreation and sports, it is his abundant and prosperity contribution one's own enthusiasm and strength, thus left a thick and heavy in colours one in the field of contemporary prose; In addition it contemporary writer show self- platform, in order to concentrate on works to issue serious meaning for own duty and famous for ideological content it, so has reflected the Chinese writer's thought current situation and mental outlook in one period effectively, how much mind experience are the ones that refracted the Chinese intellectual out.
15. Because deaf living the sense of hearing stumbling and special, make the self-confident heart larger to deaf and rare development influence function, maying be deaf to living can return to return the social important mental state in main current quality.
16. Different professions, different grades, different regions and different marital status on mental health showed significant differences, in which significant differences in factor is mainly somatization, interpersonal sensitivity, depression, anxiety and psychosis.
17. Graduate student's self-concept and mental health have shown a negative correlation, that is the more self-concept the more positive psychological health. Factors affecting mental health are mainly somatization, compulsion, interpersonal relationships, anxiety, psychosis and paranoia.
18. It is essential for the full mental and psychological development of the puppy that he remains with his mother and his littermates for the first 7 weeks.
19. Therefore, in this unique period, he created Grand Qigong, Grand Sent Down, and Grand Stage. All have lively representations of people`s mental states as they live in different spaces and carry out their everyday lives.
20. Friends say that I have become a poor wretch, all the money I was cheated by light, and I did not mean that the living, so, I was admitted to a mental hospital.
Mental means relating to the process of thinking.
e.g. ...the mental development of children.
e.g. ...intensive mental effort.
I think you are mentally tired...
I had never felt more mentally alive...
Physically I might not have been overseas but mentally and spiritually I was with them.
Mental means relating to the state or the health of a person's mind.
e.g. The mental state that had created her psychosis was no longer present.
e.g. ...mental health problems.
...an inmate who is mentally disturbed.
...the needs of the mentally ill and the mentally handicapped.
A mental act is one that involves only thinking and not physical action.
e.g. Practise mental arithmetic when you go out shopping...
e.g. Graham made a quick mental calculation.
This technique will help people mentally organize information.
If you say that someone is mental, you mean that you think they are mad.
e.g. I just said to him 'you must be mental'.
If you make a mental note of something, you make an effort to store it in your memory so that you will not forget it.
e.g. She made a mental note to have his prescription refilled.
e.g. She made a mental note not to sit anywhere near him.
1. The 1968 Gun Control Act prohibits anyone found by a court to be " a mental defective " from possessing a gun.
2. They say those prisoners by definition had psychological problems, even if they were not receiving mental health treatment.
3. And they deprived these residents of their freedom by sending them to the mental hospital by force.
4. Police said the woman reported suffering from " mental problems " in the past, and that they do not believe anyone put her up to the act.
5. He was caught by security guards right after he used a stone to break the glass door to the Hall of Mental Cultivation.
6. Jacoby said that Wang suffered from minor deficiencies of potassium and calcium and that they were unlikely to have any effect on her mental state.
7. Lead poisoning can damage the nervous system and cause various mental problems.
8. Beijing delegation chief Li Baodong rejected as " groundless and untrue " accusations raised by some activist groups about reported " brutal physical and mental treatment of detainees ".
9. Two hours later the two groups were subjected to standard physical and mental stress tests while having their cardiovascular responses measured.
10. She hopes her case will propel reform of the current system of accepting and treating mental patients and preventing others from suffering from similar misery.mental 英英释义
1. affected by a disorder of the mind
e.g. a mental patient
2. involving the mind or an intellectual process
e.g. mental images of happy times
in a terrible mental state
free from mental defects
3. of or relating to the chin or median part of the lower jaw
4. of or relating to the chin- or liplike structure in insects and certain mollusks
5. of or relating to the mind
e.g. mental powers