[英 [ˈmelədi] 美 [ˈmɛlədi] ]
名词歌曲; 旋律，曲调; 美妙的音乐，和谐的调子; 好听的声音
1. The melody is next taken up by the flutes.
2. A great poet is a master melody.
3. He played an old Irish melody.
4. He played a delightful melody on his flute.
5. The success of a popular composer depends on his melody.
2. 悦耳的音调：如同计划的一样,作者在专辑里更注重的是节奏和韵律(rhythm)而不仅仅是悦耳的音调(melody). 就像是一位美女跳着婀娜多姿的舞蹈慢慢出现在你的面前,而非一下子揭开迷人的面纱,作者也巧妙精心地设计着他的意图. 想要一遍就把专辑听懂,melody 双语例句
1. Golden autumn wind delivered curls darkly fragrant comes in frost chrysanthemum to offer is fragrant one season to kiss setting sun afterglow to like overflowing gentle eye pupil to look at four wild serene the fervor to fly verse to listen to Yellow River to carry innumerable misery history view river sand heavy to accumulate how many recollection sores all over the eye is piece by piece your old times'appearance childhood difficult leaves behind brand mark which did not extinguish wind frost and snow rain the half century to assault deep pool far class long fiveMillennium civilization's trail historical perpetual flow tumbles former days heroic great waves time string to play an instrument and sing today magnificent melody the motherland, I for your proud worked as the palatial engraved pillar, let the tall and straight stature put on the dawn, worked as grand Tiananmen, lets the wind and cloud welcome Dongsheng sun.
2. Each limb stanza seen you follow moving melody to swing body on the ice stadium, dance to is that so daintiness, let that genial breezes in my heart start to float in a twinkling, the on the face also peeped out similar to you smiling face with self-confident sunlight.
3. There are three elements: sound, rhyme, and intonation. IPA adopted Zhao, Yuan Ren's melody in 1926 for Liu, Bian Nong's lyrics, to analyse sounds hidden by the tip of the tongue vowels:〔〕, 〔〕:which means empty vowel〔(The symbol is abbreviated〕, so these vowels should be added in pronunciation practice.
4. I sent the demo with a guide melody to lyricist Brendan Graham – who has collaborated closely with us in developing this vocal concept.
我把小样和导唱给了 Brendan Graham，他曾和我们合作发展人声概念。
5. This thesis is mainly divided into three parts. The first part analyzes the aria, melody and music structure of the four operas.
6. Now in her early thirties, Melody lives in a council flat in the middle of London with her seventeen-year-old son.
7. Broken up melody, use to love deeply with the persist of determination abyss of time of continue the hope of cruelty, let a kind of desire recover in the memory.
8. It broke from the conventions of chordal complexity towards solo and group improvisation in pure melody.
9. When we are appreciating the passionate melody of Gloria Estefan, we could hardly imagine that she could return to the stage after her paralysis.
10. The traditional Chinese flower-and-bird painting just like the pleasure melody helps to relax you; the landscape painting just like the spirit exploration invites you to enjoy.
11. Plum Blossom Melody wonders like snow, but regret that no thought magpies love downtown, shaking off more than how many Acacia to read, lying alone frosty Gu Ying.
12. The second track Hua Tian Cuo is also a great example of Lee Hom`s signature style with the added bonus of Peking Opera singing techniques that were arranged into the pop melody.
13. When the dancer starts to dance with melody in front of the public, the dancing shoes is the most important part to help dancer do rotation at will. Thus, how to make shoes to become a part of the dancer`s body and reduce the possibilities of getting hurt easily is the mission for dancing shoes.
14. Now try playing a riff, single note, or melody that reflects the eve nts in your mind.
15. ME~~~~~~~~~~~ Waoo The sunshine it`s so beautiful While it shimmy off from the leaves Just like dreaming, your touch, your breath Sitting on the bench With a choclate in my hand Oh honey If only you are here SHE SAYS ~~~~~~~~~~~ Do you hear the lovely song That coming from a little bird just near you Do you know that Why the green leaves want to dance in frount of you Oh you are so charming Eventhing want to see your smile Your smile it`s the most important thing in the world I am here with you I am your smilely sweety ME ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Eating in the dinning room The crowded noise is far far away Food are so delicious Hope you are here, dear To share with me she ~~~~~~~~~~ Sitting near the window Look at the pure blue sky Oh honey Pur your hand on the table Close your eyes Another soft hand Will just put cover yours Yeah I`m everywhere I`m your candy sweety ME~~~~~~~~~ Night wind breazing near my ear So gentle like your kiss Baby, look at the wonderful sky So many stars Like the fairy in the tale If only you are here Would you lend me your shoulder SHE ~~~~~~~~ Starry sky What a melody!
噢~ ~~~~~~~~~~哇阳光是那么美丽虽然从树叶间就像在做梦，你的接触，你的呼吸坐在板凳上用巧克力在我的手上哦亲爱的如果你在这里她说~~~~~~~~~~~你听到动听的歌来自一只小鸟只是靠近你你知道吗为什么绿叶的或想跳舞吗哦，你是如此的迷人之处 Eventhing想看到你的微笑你的微笑是世界上最重要的事情我在这里与你在一起时的感觉我是你的smilely sweety 我~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~在餐厅里吃饭拥挤的噪音，离得远远的食物是如此的美味希望你在这里，亲爱的与我分享她~~~~~~~~~~坐在靠近窗户看着湛蓝的天空哦亲爱的按日日月月掣普珥你的手放在桌上闭上你的眼睛另一个柔软的手将覆盖你的吗耶我到处我就是你sweety糖果我~~~~~~~~~晚上风breazing靠近我的耳边像你这样温柔的吻宝贝，看看这美妙的天空无数的星星像童话里的故事如果你在这里你能借我你的肩膀吗她~~~~~~~~星空什么样的旋律！
16. In an open window above, a songbird is perched on the sill, listening to her melody.
17. Pond in the moonlight was not uniform; but light and shadow has a harmonious melody, such as the Vatican on playing the graceful-ling tomorrow.
18. Transcription, and analyzes Wangs inheritance, reproduction and development of Chinese ethical folk music. She also makes transverse comparisons between the musical forms of piano works by composers of both China and abroad, and illustrates that Wang uses for inference but not copies the western musical forms, that he attaches importance but not stickles to the framework of traditional Chinese music, and also that he demonstrates a characteristic of not sticking to one pattern. She makes contrastive comparisons as well of the melodies and harmonies of piano works by composers of both China and abroad, and indicates that in inquiries into the folk style of counterpoint, Wang is flexible and creative in harmonies by inheriting the character of a clear melody and the method of multi-voice in Chinese traditional music and also by absorbing the character of emphasizing the layers of texture in western piano music.
19. Prana vidya develops inner harmony so that the inner organs synchronize to play life's melody beautifully.
20. The chorus tries to bring all the senior citizens to the beautiful melody of chorus art, to create a better life and a brighter tomorrow.
A melody is a tune.
Melody is the quality of having a pleasant tune.
e.g. Her voice was full of melody.
1. He was captivated by its catchy melody and emotive lyricism, and began devouring all the information he could about Zhang and other Chinese rockers.
2. She was stopped in her tracks by the special melody and novelly produced video broadcast at the CD section.
3. Accompanied by a cello, the melody of the song becomes even more melancholy.
4. The old Chinese melody is slowly explored and mused upon in the dialogue between the cello and orchestra.
5. She layers her vocals with a loop machine, singing underlying motifs before adding the melody and then a harmony line.
6. Does it tune the same melody with those adult products and adult films, all strictly restricted from children for sheer sexual depiction?
7. He says that it was then that he gained " an appreciation for melody and making music that can crossover many different languages ".
8. The melody or the dance moves echo her inner passion for music, which is in the genes of Moroccan people.
9. Its melody and mysterious aesthetics can help a person cultivate feelings and purify the mind and calm the heart.
10. Hani's Drum Song is based on the ethnic melody of the Hani minority and Mum's Care tells how hard a mother brings up the children.melodymelody 英英释义
1. the perception of pleasant arrangements of musical notes
Synonym: tonal pattern
2. a succession of notes forming a distinctive sequence
e.g. she was humming an air from Beethoven
Synonym: tuneairstrainmelodic linelinemelodic phrase