[英 [ˈmɜ:sɪfl] 美 [ˈmɜ:rsɪfl] ]
1. He is accounted a merciful man.
2. The merciful king saved the young officers from death.
1. 仁慈的：merchant 商人 | merciful 仁慈的 | merciless 残忍的
2. 仁慈的,宽大的：mercy 怜悯 | merciful 仁慈的,宽大的 | bitter 怀恨的;厉害的
3. 慈悲的,仁慈的：pay mercy on sb. 施舍给某人怜悯 | merciful 慈悲的,仁慈的 | mercifulness 仁慈,慈悲
4. 仁慈：理解 Understand | 仁慈 Merciful | J P 判断 Judgementmerciful 双语例句
1. And Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him, saying, God be merciful to You, Lord!
2. Mt. 16:22 And Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him, saying, God be merciful to You, Lord!
3. SUMMARY In 21 century, all corporations in the world compete and develop in an environment of more merciful and uncertain and murkiness. Theory of strategy management and a lot of corporations sample thoroughly prove that a corporation lack of strategy just as a plane in bad weather, which will lose its direction probably.
4. The merciful king saved him from death.
5. But if forthwith he gainsay it, she shall not be bound by the promise: because her husband gainsaid it, and the Lord will be merciful to her.
6. As I contemplated all these things, each to my mind standing for a separate prostitution of the poor girl, I reflected that God had been merciful to her since He had not suffered her to live long enough to undergo the usual punishment but had allowed her to die at the height of her wealth and beauty, long before the coming of old age, that first death of courtesans.
7. Yet he was merciful; he forgave their iniquities and did not destroy them.
8. Because I will be merciful to their iniquities, and their sins I will remember no more.
9. For I will be merciful toward their iniquities, and I will remember their sins no more.
10. This is of the mercy of your Lord, the Compassionate, the Most Merciful.
11. Conscience is Buddha's heart, the merciful heart, the heavenly heart, and the true heart.
12. Conscience is Buddha`s heart, the merciful
13. Forgive me and my brother and admit us to Your mercy, You are the most merciful of the merciful
14. The merciful merchant wants to grant some merchandise to the panting Cvl"ZZ
15. The public apt to regards it as too merciful and relaxed.
16. Out because of His merciful love. After our confession, God would like to see if we comply to live according
17. The membership card before treatment, to ensure that each step in the job-to-multipoint is a stable, predictable, if you do this, the next step is, more merciful is not on the follow-up process accurate copy image to macro-control.
18. The merciful merchant wants to grant some merchan dise to the panting immigrants.
19. I'm serious and demanding, but also merciful.
20. Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.
If you describe God or a person in a position of authority as merciful, you mean that they show kindness and forgiveness to people.
e.g. ...a merciful God...
e.g. We can only hope the court is merciful.
If you describe an event or situation as merciful, you mean that it is a good thing, especially because it stops someone's suffering or discomfort.
e.g. We were told when he was taken to hospital that his injuries were so severe death would be merciful...
e.g. Eventually the session came to a merciful end.
1. One says a merciful dragon summoned rain to help farmers without divine permission.
2. He said the Lhasa riots " breached communication and killed the innocent ", and called for all Buddhists to be merciful.merciful什么意思merciful 英英释义
1. (used conventionally of royalty and high nobility) gracious
e.g. our merciful king
2. showing or giving mercy
e.g. sought merciful treatment for the captives
a merciful god