[英 [ˈɔ:t tə] 美 [ɔt tu] ]
ought to的意思、解释ought to 基本解释
动词理应; 应当，应该; 宜ought to 情景对话
A：May I take your order now?
B：Yes, I think we’re ready to order. Elizabeth, what would you like to have?
C：I haven’t made up my mind yet. You order first, Donald.
B：All right. I’ll start with chicken soup. Then I want a steak, medium rare. I’ll have a baked potato, green beans and an egg salad. I’ll order dessert later.
A：Yes, sir. And you, miss? What would you like to have?
C：I can’t decide. I don’t see anything I really like.
A：There are over thirty dishes to select from, miss.
B：There ought to be something you like, Elizabeth.
C：Well, I guess so. But I only see food that I don’t like. I don’t care for chicken and I can’t stand fish. Do you have any oysters?
A：No, miss. I’m afraid not. How about some other seafood?
C：Oysters are the only seafood I like. I dislike the rest.
B：I wish I could think of something for you.
A：May I suggest cream of tomato soup, steak with mushroom gravy, asparagus, and buttered cauliflower. For dessert—strawberry pie with ice cream?
C：No, that isn’t my ideal of a good meal. I’ll have a hamburger. That’s my favorite dish. I have it every day.
不行。那不是我理想的一顿美餐。我来一个汉堡包。我最喜欢吃汉堡包，每天都吃。ought to 网络解释
1. 该：我谈这个话题是因为我不仅认为经济学将变革,而且我认为应该(ought to)变革. 我也会谈到密苏里大学将要起到的作用. 这需要很长的时间,这不是一件容易的事情,但我欣喜的看到在座诸位愿意承担这个责任. 今天我要做的不是一个通常的演讲,
2. 应当;应该：ought v.aux 应当;应该 | ought to应当;应该 | examine vt 检查ought to 双语例句
1. I ought to admit, it's abundance difficult dawn I concern it be to be.
2. God, the Omnipotent, ought not to bring under judgment so frail a creature as man.
3. No, certainly I ought not to ride up to him, I ought not to break in on his sorrow.
4. Gunshy:迟疑 All his freinds kept telling my borther bill that he ought to get married again, but he is gunshy about having another wife after his first marriage turned out so badly
5. Just the same way ought we to act all through life......
6. I... I think we ought to go with the...
7. Someone ought to tell me, however, it tured out not.
8. I know there will be complaints that my words are not long enough, that I make things too easy to understand, and finally that I lack cautiousness, that I do not whisper low and trip with mincing steps in the sacred mansions of philosophy, looking properly scared as I ought to do.
9. We ought to use the same affection and reverence with which we serve our parents to serve the Buddhas, rising early and retiring late, working diligently, and not doing anything that would bring disgrace to the parents of our wisdom-life, that is, the Buddha.
10. You ought to live within your means.
11. This ought to be in the part of your business ROI analysis too.
12. Does 9 Shanghai subway numbers lines Guilin road stand or ought to which public transit to have around ghat station?
13. ought to是什么意思
13. It says｜a woman five feet four｜ought to weigh between 110 and 123 pounds.
14. ought to的反义词
14. You`re meddling in things that ought not to be meddled in.
15. You're meddling in things that ought not to be meddled in.
16. All students ought to be aware that they are the true spark of the transformation of the world.
17. ought to
17. A company is like a ship; everyone ought to be prepared to take the helm.
18. A A community is like a ship; everyone ought to be prepared to take the helm.
19. A community is like a ship; everyone ought to be prepared to take the helm.
20. PACs spend money on candidates through political contributions, soft money and so on.3 PACs influence on American politicsThe main aim of PACs is to influence the congress, however we ought not to overlook their influence on governments and courts of all levels as well.
PACs主要通过筹款运动，以强制捐款和自愿捐款的方式筹集资金，并通过政治捐款、独立开支、软钱、各种费用等不同形式把钱捐给候选人。ought to 单语例句
1. Since the government should know the actual impact of price rise on poor people's lives, it ought not to be confused by the average CPI.
2. It certainly ought to stand a better chance of reaching into the hearts of Anglophone readers than many other works of modern Chinese fiction.
3. Young people who cherish high moral standards and are well educated ought to be picked to form a new national team.
4. Some MBAs often say " My classmate has a salary of so much ", and take it for granted that they themselves ought to get the same.
5. " We could come to the conclusion that the sideshow ought to be the main show, " he said.
6. Workers ought to be a team, united with one another in pursuit of common goals on behalf of the company.
7. Lawmaker Cyd Ho said the system ought to be thoroughly disinfected now that the complex is fully occupied.
8. It seems that Peking University's School of Law prefers the latter one, so Professor He ought to concur with and support its reform of the enrolment examination.
9. According to China's Law on Production Quality and Law on Food Hygiene, food packages ought to mark the production date and safe using period.
10. So the West ought to be modest in its dealings with China.