[英 ['ɑ:ftəwəd] 美 [ˈæftəwəd] ]
1. Afterward they had lunch in the garden.
2. We saw the film and afterwards walked home together.
1. 后来：afternoon 下午,午后 | afterward 后来 | again 再一次;再,又
2. 然后：afterwar 战后的 | afterward 然后 | afterwards 然后
3. 以后,随后：4.since then自此之后 | 5.afterward以后,随后 | 6.meanwhile同时
4. 然后, 后来：117.afternoon n午后 | 118.afterward 然后, 后来 | 119.afterwards ad 然后,后来地afterward 双语例句
1. We play the ferris wheel first, the ferris wheel may arrive at the very high place, afterward we played the pirate ship, about the pirate ship sway stimulate, we also had play revolve very likely coffee cup's amusement facility, this amusement facility was amusing, if has not held an arm rest straight skid to slide, this point i thought am very interesting, we also had play the imperial crown swing, this amusement facility will not stimulate very much, revolving time had the breeze blow slightly to come, this feeling on was blowing the electric fan probably, but, its nature's electric fan, except this some amusing was also interestingoutside amusement facility, but also many amusing amusement facility!
2. I should know because we were eating leftover chicken cordon bleu for some time afterward.
3. I don't want you to be led astray like me and regret it afterward, we only live once.
4. A half hour later, ten hoodlum rode the motorcycle to surround the restaurant, drove the kitchen the sales clerk and several customers, afterward has carried on the devastation which in the shop to the Chinese female foreign students sent refers to, wreaks havoc the process is three hours, simultaneously carried on to another two Chinese girls has beaten barbarically.
5. Afterward. It's all part of the plan.
6. Afterward you're just one of the many factors in her life.
7. I did not know this until afterward.
8. Thank you for inviting me to have dinner with you, but can I meet afterward?
9. One day of friend set up and likes talking, likes being scared ran off when afterward the friend set up is sphered by the bodgie, likes helping she to break through, two people started to associate from this.
10. Expensive hobbies, and college education for the children; yet the hostess probably will cook the dinner herself, will serve it herself and will wash dishes afterward, furthermore the dinner will not consist merely of something quickly and easily assembled from contents of various cans and a cake or apie bought at the nearby bakery.
11. It is not known whether he painted the Two PORTRAITS which we set before the reader's notice, during his first absence from Spain, or during an embassy with which Philip afterward entrusted him, (in 1648) to Pope Innocent X. And a similar uncertainty attends on the supposition that they represent Ferdinand de Medicis and his consort, the grand Duke and Duchess of Tuscany, as is, however, generally supposed.
12. Even as they convicted the right man, the heterogeneous teams were likelier to report afterward that they'd done the job inefficiently and not very collegially.
13. Afterward, David was conscience-stricken for having cut off a corner of his robe.
14. It was the resuscitated pagan thinkers, it was the Mohammedan and the Jew, who kept the lamps of knowledge and science burning; and to them in large measure the revival of learning, through scholastic philosophy in the Catholic cloisters and afterward in western Europe in general, is due.
15. A successful leader controls things beforhand, but not make reactions afterward.
16. Afterward, we use Pearson product-moment correlation method to find out association between physical activity and body mass Index. Results: For female college student, the physical activity of underweight group (8982 ± 1906 steps/day) is obviously higher than overweight/obese group (7864 ± 2372 steps/day).
结果：大学女生体重过轻组之身体活动量（8982 ± 1906步/天）明显高於体重过重/肥胖组（7864 ± 2372步/天）；每日步数小於5，000步组的BMI（21.62 ± 3.30 kg/m2）明显高於每日大於12，500步的BMI（19.58 ± 1.28 kg/m2）。
17. That means investing in research and development to get better technologies available for 2020, but especially for 2040 and afterward.
18. As a Chinese tradition, friends and DACA members were making dumplings then boiling them soon afterward.
19. But afterward David's heart smote him because he had cut off a corner of Saul's cloak.
20. Afterward, the treatment strategy of QoS preference was applied to service selection, and a decision...
1. He said afterward he was bothered by hand and foot injuries and would have an MRI on his left foot on Monday.
2. Afterward, he talked candidly of choking away his chance to become golf's oldest major champion.
3. Underscoring the dramatic standoff, several networks agreed to carry rebuttal remarks afterward by House Speaker John Boehner.
4. It lost power and its central computer failed almost immediately afterward, leaving it uncontrollable.
5. Chandler enjoyed telling people afterward that Clooney's representative didn't want any change.
6. But they will have to pay a 10 percent charge to exchange dollars afterward.
7. Half of these patients with small vessel strokes had a decline in cognitive function three months afterward.
8. The Bush administration hired thousands more afterward, but the exact number is classified.
9. China Ping An sent messages of consolation to him afterward, saying his withdrawal would not affect his relationship with the company.
10. Pakistan has custody of the people rounded up afterward, including more than two dozen children and women.afterward的翻译afterward 英英释义
1. happening at a time subsequent to a reference time
e.g. he apologized subsequently
he's going to the store but he'll be back here later
it didn't happen until afterward
two hours after that
Synonym: subsequentlylaterafterwardsafterlater on