[英 [əˈmeɪzɪŋ] 美 [ə'meɪzɪŋ] ]
及物动词使大为吃惊，使惊奇( amaze的现在分词); 使惊异：感到非常好奇
1. It was amazing that the boy was able to solve the problem so quickly.
2. What an amazing embroidery!
1. 令人吃惊的：冯军:达沃斯确实是一个令人吃惊的(Amazing)地方. 我觉得这么个一个偏远的小镇,这么一个滑雪胜地,竟然能够汇聚这么多产业界、学术界和各行各业的精英. 然后大家讨论一些全球性的问题,并提出自己的见解. 所以我觉得,如果有机会的话,
2. 惊人的：1984年,在东京国际马拉松(marathon)邀请赛中,名不见经传的日本选手山田本一出人意料地夺得了世界冠军(champion).当记者问他凭什么取得如此惊人的(amazing)成绩时,他说了这么一句话:凭智慧(wisdom)战胜对手(amazing) 当时许多amazing 双语例句
1. Open a restaurant, I think you are the best one to be the Kitchener, you are amazing!
2. You know I plan to open a restaurant, I think you are the best one to be the Kitchener, you are amazing!
3. Best one to be the Kitchener, you are amazing!
4. A同学:You know I plan to open a restaurant, I think you are the best one to be the Kitchener, you are amazing!
5. With each shovel of dirt that hit his back, the donkey was doing something amazing.
6. China is a very exciting place and my life moves at lightning speed with all the amazing experiences I'm having.
7. South Africa is best known for its incredible wildlife reserves, and they are undoubtedly amazing.
8. Research in cognitive psychology is an exciting and dynamic field, and cognitive studies can reveal amazing insights into the workings of the human mind.
9. It's amazing how upset women can get over the marital status of strangers.
10. This is an amazing animation with great ragdoll physics.
11. Though its copiousness of vocabulary is outstanding, it is its amazing variety and heterogeneousness which is even more striking:and this general receptiveness of new elements has con-tributed to making it a suitable and attractive vehicle in so many parts of the world.
12. But in a country that had been ravaged by genocidal conflict, the progress is amazing.
13. It is amazing to see how God often uses one person in a family to work his salvation.
14. It is simply amazing and I hope you will all support him in this release.
15. Rong Jin banyan Group is composed of eight age banyan formed over thousands of years, particularly in the north blocks of even the walls of reason banyan and Dong Jiekou banyan the most features, is indeed rare, and even grounds not only ancient banyan vigorous, lush foliage even more amazing is its development of a robust aerial roots to resemble tree trunks with branches, stem connected with the formation of a peculiar combination of several arch group, makes an eye-opener, full of praise.
16. The karst geomorphy - 20 thousand square meters side stone ponds scene, is considered to be the world-class solution cavity scene. The exterior view is so amazing and gorgeous that it is hard to appreciate all of theme once.
17. Sagat shoryu SADC HK ultra removes more than this amazing combo very difficult to execute, damage reduce is awesome even with loop so please don't wtach at the 75 hits combos, it is useless.
沙加特的升龙 SA 6HK UC比那个华丽又难发的75连击费血还多呢。重腿LOOP的伤害修正也很大所以别他妈光看着75连击，J8用都没有。。。。。。。看见有意思的再继续
18. She is a rythmic gymnast and her 270 degree oversplits are amazing and she can stay in it without any time limits at all.
19. I felt amazing in the tunnel leading the boys out and it was very nice to get a win.
20. After a tiring day of fun and sun, guests can relieve themselves in the state of the art Sauna, or can just lounge away under the dusking sun, in anticipation of the colourful and amazing night life.
劳累一天后的乐趣和Sun ，客人可以减轻自己的先进的桑拿浴，或只需休息室远离太阳下dusking ，预计色彩缤纷，令人惊讶的夜生活。amazing 词典解释
You say that something is amazing when it is very surprising and makes you feel pleasure, approval, or wonder.
e.g. It's amazing what we can remember with a little prompting...
e.g. This movie has some of the most amazing stunts you're ever likely to see.
She was an amazingly good cook.
1. This remarkable feat is all the more amazing when one considers that MTV came about almost by accident.
2. In the Amazing Food Race, teams discover the hutong of Beijing by way of interesting culinary challenges.
3. " Germany is off to an amazing start, " said Chief Executive Officer Carol Meyrowitz on a May 13 conference call.
4. It's amazing that a little snack like this can carry a restaurant through thick and thin for hundreds of years.
5. I remember looking at all those amazing photos of Kate Moss but at first I didn't realise it was an actual job.
6. Also customized Chameleon gift box of 15 delectable chocolates in amazing variety of flavors.
7. The most amazing story about Chishui boatmen concerns one special lead chanter named Hu, who was a woman.
8. " Cirque du Soleil only recruits people that are already amazing athletes, " he says.
9. The city's traffic police recently uploaded the amazing clip on the Internet, hoping the motorcyclist would come forward to claim the bike.
10. Coca Cola in Belgium has bought dozens of Smart Trikes from Amazing Wheels for summer sales on the promenades along the North Sea.amazing什么意思