[英 [əˈses] 美 [əˈsɛs] ]
过去式：assessed; 过去分词：assessed; 现在分词：assessing;assess 基本解释
及物动词评定; 估价; 对（财产、收入等）进行估价（作为征税根据）; 确定（损害赔偿金、税款、罚款等）的金额assess 相关例句
1. It is too early to assess the effects of the new legislation.
2. Damages were assessed at 1000 RMB.
3. The value of this property was assessed at one million dollars.
1. 评估：戒烟策略 简短建议:可以面向较大的戒烟人群,国际通用5A法,即询问(Ask)患者的吸烟状态并记录,每年至少一次建议(Advise)吸烟者戒烟,评估(Assess)吸烟者是否准备戒烟并提供帮助,帮助(Assist)吸烟者提供药物治疗和支持,
2. 估计：风险值的衡量其实是运用标准统计的方式(standard statistical techniques)估计(assess)风险产生的机率(probability),计算在某一信赖水准(confidence level)区间下,某一特定目标区内的预期最大损失(the worst expected loss).
3. 评价：大部分人想要戒烟都会上医院寻求医生帮助,临床医生一般通过的戒烟咨询技巧(5A),即询问(Ask)、建议 (Advise)、评价(Assess)、帮助 (Assist) 以及安排随访(Arrange follow-up)来对患者进行干预,从而取得较好的效果.
4. 评定：值得注意的是,语义焦点是一种关系性的概念,它反映的是由句子表示的事件或事态等信息内容的表达(或包装)方式和句子真值的评定(assess)方式. 语义焦点可以由音高重音、语序、助词(particle)、及其组合形式等音系或句法手段来表达,assess 双语例句
1. This test is to assess the affect on the new cylinder and piston, piston ring
2. On the practice of supply chain management, we always studied the carriers`performance when the shippers choose carriers to carry for him. This kind of research belong to afterwards assess, it is short of goad and initiative. Many cases about lose can be find everywhere because of choosing improper carriers, the main reason is that there exist asymmetric information between the shipper and the carrier.
3. Objective:To discuss the clinical symptoms, the methods of diagnosis and treament and prognosis assess on tooth subclinical fracture. Methods:167 cases were observed and analysed clinically.
4. Objective To assess endothelial function in adults with hyperlipidemia.
5. Investors also expend considerable effort attempting to assess the quality of a company`s management.
6. It's a good idea to assess the long-term career impact of toiling for less.
7. Assess the amount of tax payable with reference to the income and profit rate of other local taxpayers involved in the same or a similar line of business on a similar scale and at a similar level of income
8. You need to assess whether or not you can live on one income.
9. Objective To assess the effect of dexamethasone on interleu kine-5-induced survival of eosinophils in vitro.
10. Objective: To assess the infiltration and activation of eosinophils in nasal polyps.
11. To be concrete:when the internal governance of a company is worsened, its internal control become slack; agency conflicts go seriously, causing more agency costs. The auditor will assess the company`s inherent risk and control risk high, and then it will take him more time and energy to finish audit tasks so the auditor will ask for more audit fees.
12. Also it can integrates the cases that are same in the assess but not in the right, and saves every case that the user disgned.
13. This can be used to assess the setting times of foams.
14. To assess the protective effect of recombinant gam56 against E. maxima infection in chickens, gam56 gene of E. maxima was amplified by RT-PCR from total RNA of purified gametocytes. Two fragments with rich antigenic epitopes were subcloned into pGEX-6P-1 and expressed. Five-day old chickens were subcutaneously immunized with soluble GST-gam56-2 antigen with or without adjuvant, and boosted with the same dosage at 12, 19 days of age.
15. The aim of this study was to assess the accuracy of tumor staging by EMR using esophagectomy as the standard.
16. Objecitve To assess the acute and long-term angiographic outcome of placement of long stents with different diameters for treatment of long diffuse coronary lesions.
17. It is suggested that the courts establish Mediation Committees to widely promote the restorative justice process; they carefully assess the concerned parties in different events in order to provide or refer them to appropriate social welfare agencies and to assist the juvenile in adapting to their society; they should educate the front-line, grass-root social workers, teachers, police officers to learn the concept and spirit of restorative justice approach.
18. Based on the classifying, identifying and counting of protozoan and metazoan, the relationship between microfauna community structure and operation performance of WWTP was discussed in detail, which might be used to indicate and assess the WWTP and be benefited to build control system oriented sludge population optimization.
19. Since operation variables of activated sludge process have distinct effects on the microfauna communities (here defined as protozoan and metazoan), their community structure can be used to indicate and assess the WWTP operation performance.
20. Objective To assess the prediction value of Pmax and Pd on IPAF.
When you assess a person, thing, or situation, you consider them in order to make a judgment about them.
e.g. Our correspondent has been assessing the impact of the sanctions...
e.g. The test was to assess aptitude rather than academic achievement...
When you assess the amount of money that something is worth or should be paid, you calculate or estimate it.
e.g. Ask them to send you information on how to assess the value of your belongings...
e.g. What's the property's assessed value?
1. The company also said that it will assess whether it needs to write down the value of its business overall for the quarter.
2. These books assess the meticulous techniques and compositions of important calligraphic classics.
3. Specialized software would assess the information and sound an alarm if conditions indicated the likely presence of cancerous cells.
4. TEPCO faces a huge bill for the damage caused by its crippled reactors, but said it must first assess the extent of damage before paying actual compensation.
5. Others have cast doubt on the authority of the Nobel Committee to assess literary works originally written in Chinese.
6. Since the poor and migrants suffer many of the negative effects more acutely, it is important to assess their needs properly.
7. A central team has been sent to the area to assess the quake impact, he said.
8. He added that the environmental watchdog had 4 months to assess damages caused by the environmental violations.
9. It is believed an expert in child custody will have had to be brought in to assess the state of the singer's mental health.
10. New Delhi and Washington are also concerned about Pakistan's growing ties with China, which could move them even closer as they assess their next steps.assess 英英释义
1. evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of
e.g. I will have the family jewels appraised by a professional
access all the factors when taking a risk
2. estimate the value of (property) for taxation
e.g. Our house hasn't been assessed in years
3. set or determine the amount of (a payment such as a fine)
4. charge (a person or a property) with a payment, such as a tax or a fine