[英 [ˈbæləns] 美 [ˈbæləns] ]
过去式：balanced; 过去分词：balanced; 现在分词：balancing; 复数形式：balances;balance 基本解释
名词平衡; 天平; 平衡力; （酿酒配料的）均衡
及物/不及物动词权衡; （使）平衡; （使）均衡; （使）相抵
及物动词结平（账目）; 使（在某物上）保持平衡; 使（各部分）协调; 用天平称
不及物动词微微摇摆; 倾斜后又复平衡; 动摇; 被补偿balance 相关词组
1. on balance : 总而言之；
1. My accounts balance for the first time this year!
2. In order to balance their trade, they would have to buy less goods in the United States.
1. The child couldn't keep his balance on his new bicycle.
2. The growth of the new political party upset the balance of power.
3. In what way is a laboratory balance different from a balance found in a store?
A：You have to maintain a balance of ($10,000/ $100/ $5,000) in the account.
B：I like to open up a savings account please.
A：O.K. We offer a few different kinds.
B：I want the one with the highest interest rate.
A：That would be our Saver’s Plus account.
B：4.5%, that’s good. How much money do I have to keep in it to get that rate?
A：You have to maintain a balance of $10,000 in the account or the rate drops to 3%.
B：All right. I’ll open one of those.
A：Just fill out these fomp3s, and I’ll be with you in one second.
A：Good morning, Mr. Smith. I brought the contract you are been looking for.Please go over the draft of the contract.
B：OK. Sit down, please. What would you like, Chinese tea or coffee?
A：Thank you. Id very much like to have a cup of Chinese tea.
B：Here you are.
B：Yes. I have one question about clause 8.Are these the terms that we agreed on?
A：OK. Lets have a look at it.
B：10 percent down and the balance at the time of shipment?Thats what I mean.
A：Yes, I think thats what we stipulated.
B：Ill need a few minutes to check over my notes again.
B：Yes, it is right.
A：Good. Can we sign them right away?
B：Of course.S Hand me the pen.
A：Here you are.
B：Where shall I put my signature?
A：Here, on the last page.Well sign two originals, each in the Chinese and English language.Both are equally effective.
B：OK. Is that all?
A：No. Will you also initial this change on page 2, please?
B：Im glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
A：I hope this will lead to further business between us.
B：All we have to do now is shake hands.
A：OK, and go out and have a drink to congratulate ourselves.
B：Thats a great idea.
1. 结算：根据 RICS 每月房价调查报告,4 月份英国房价结算 (balance) 值,由前月的 –72.1 跃升至 –59.9,创 2008年 1 月以来最高点,且远优於分析师预期的– 70. 数据计算方式为报告房价下跌的不动产经纪商及房 价考察员数目,减去指出房价上扬的数目.
2. 余额：净值(Equity)是客户真实资金状况,余额(Balance)是过去的资金状况,在锁仓的情况下,利息不断增加最后净值趋向零后会被强行平仓. 行情剧烈波动时,点差瞬间扩大净值减少到零时将引发强行平仓,客户需自行承担因锁仓引发资金瞬间变为零的任何风险.
3. 天平：首先利用天平(balance)测出该固体样品的质量. 通过确定由该固体所排开(diaplace)的液体的体积来间接地求出其体积. 能量可以被认为(be thought of as)是做功(do work)的能力. 当我们说某东西具有能量时,balance 双语例句
1. Hydraulic forces applied on the agitator are simplified as a main moment and a main force on the agitating shaft, Initial decentration of agitator is determined based on the balance standard. The dynamic responses, such as fluctuating bending stresses and dynamic deflections, of the agitating shaft under no-liquid and normal working conditions are studied.
2. From now on, I will learn to strike a balance10 between work and life.
3. How can we strike the perfect balance between work and life?
4. Strike a balance between work and pleasure.
5. Moreover, it will re-examine the traditional three monopoly behaviors, stress their regulatory system standards, and discuss whether they are conducive to economic and social development, whether they can co-ordinate better balance between kinds of interests, in particular the human rights and consumer care. At the same time, it will make analysis regulations and countermeasures.
6. A type of ink products, mixing produce grey CMY value is constant, that is, a certain proportion of the ink of gray balance is constant values, so we measured the ink gray balance, you can according to that balance to correction image so business card printing and membership card crafted image in adjusted accurately reproduce color appearance of remedying the shortcomings of this kind of ink.
7. It's a difficult balance to strike.
8. We have to strike balance between family and career.
9. The balance valve circuit is to support the weight of platen and plunger design.
10. It includes Break-even Analysis, Sales Forecasts, Balance Sheets and Cash Flow Statements broken down monthly for the first year and then annually for the next 2-5 years.
11. I have come to konw the mutalility of all human relations and learned to isolate myself from heat and cold so that the temperature balance is firely well assured.
12. It is reason that more Ca~(2+) can destroy the balance of electrostatic and hydration shell in the milk system hardly. Homogenization is key to the pinenut milk process attributed to emulsifies enhanced the particles interaction and stability.
13. In the world of perfect competition in which only two nations trade asingle good with each other, the balance of payments of a nation willreflect only a current accountbalance composedof the trade balance.
14. Inthe world of perfect competition in which only two nations trade asingle good with each other, the balance of payments of a nation willreflect only a current accountbalance composedof the trade balance.
15. It already has debt of $1.3 billion, but with a debt-equity ratio of around 50%, Evraz's balance sheet is still fairly healthy.
16. The relationship is characterized by a balance between separation and communication, namely communication on the basis of separation.
17. MgO less than 70% to avoid E/L Al2O3 balance You can use abrasive grade calcined bauxite as alumina sources.
18. When any part is out of balance, a lasting peace cannot be maintained.
19. The total of the figures in the first column should balance with the total of those in the third.
20. See how it performs in this aspect as the two may balance or offset each other.
If you balance something somewhere, or if it balances there, it remains steady and does not fall.
e.g. I balanced on the ledge...
e.g. He balanced a football on his head.
Balance is the ability to remain steady when you are standing up.
e.g. The medicines you are currently taking could be affecting your balance.
If you balance one thing with something different, each of the things has the same strength or importance.
e.g. Balance spicy dishes with mild ones...
e.g. The state has got to find some way to balance these two needs...
This book is a well balanced biography.
A balance is a situation in which all the different parts are equal in strength or importance.
e.g. Their marriage is a delicate balance between traditional and contemporary values...
e.g. There was no other way to ensure that people would get the right balance of foods.
If you say that the balance tips in your favour, you start winning or succeeding, especially in a conflict or contest.
e.g. ...a powerful new gun which could tip the balance of the war in their favour...
e.g. The balance continues to swing away from final examinations to continuous assessment.
If you balance one thing against another, you consider its importance in relation to the other one.
e.g. She carefully tried to balance religious sensitivities against democratic freedom.
If someone balances their budget or if a government balances the economy of a country, they make sure that the amount of money that is spent is not greater than the amount that is received.
e.g. He balanced his budgets by rigid control over public expenditure.
If you balance your books or make them balance, you prove by calculation that the amount of money you have received is equal to the amount that you have spent.
e.g. ...teaching them to balance the books...
e.g. To make the books balance, spending must fall and taxes must rise.
The balance in your bank account is the amount of money you have in it.
e.g. I'd like to check the balance in my account please.
The balance of an amount of money is what remains to be paid for something or what remains when part of the amount has been spent.
e.g. They were due to pay the balance on delivery.
11. see also: bank balance
If something hangs in the balance, it is uncertain whether it will happen or continue.
e.g. The fate of a project which could revolutionise the use of computers in hospitals hangs in the balance.
If you keep your balance, for example when standing in a moving vehicle, you remain steady and do not fall over. If you lose your balance, you become unsteady and fall over.
e.g. She was holding onto the rail to keep her balance...
e.g. He swung around, almost losing his balance.
If you are off balance, you are in an unsteady position and about to fall.
e.g. A gust of wind knocked him off balance and he fell face down in the mud.
If you are thrown off balance by something, you are surprised or confused by it.
e.g. She was trying to behave as if his visit hadn't thrown her off balance.
You can say on balance to indicate that you are stating an opinion after considering all the relevant facts or arguments.
e.g. On balance he agreed with Christine.
相关词组：balance outbalance 单语例句
1. In practice it is not easy to get the balance right between feasible business models and their social impact.
2. Goldman Sachs Group Inc upgraded the stock to'buy'in December, saying that Dell's net cash balance presents an opportunity for a leveraged buyout.
3. By emphasizing measures to balance supply and demand in the property market, the central government is trying to drive home the necessity to fully implement them.
4. The Chinese authorities have keenly realized the necessity to restore external balance by boosting domestic demand.
5. The EU thinks it has much to gain by striking the right trade balance.
6. It is extremely hard to strike a balance of their interests, and harder still to take action even if a consensus is achieved on paper.
7. Athletes will be served three meals a day in the cafeteria, with a menu that strikes a balance between Chinese and British dishes.
8. Yang became interested in Chinese calligraphy when a friend suggested he might balance his immersion in modern technology with an interest in ancient art.
9. He called on the two countries to calmly handle issues concerning economic and trade relations, and seek an effective way to balance trade through equal consultation.
10. China has taken " active " measures to expand US imports to balance bilateral trade, he said.balance的意思