[英 [ˈpri:viəs] 美 [ˈpriviəs] ]
形容词以前的; 先前的; 过早的; （时间上）稍前的
1. Don't be too previous about refusing.
2. You have been a little too previous.
3. He has had no previous experience of this kind of job.
4. I remember you mentioned the same thing on a previous occasion.
1. I had collected material previous to writing.
B：What kind of work-related experience do you have?
A：Well, I worked for (two years/ six months/ ten years) as manager at my previous company.
B：Are you a multi-tasked individual？/ Do you work well under stress or pressure？
A：Yes, I think so.The trait is needed in my current/ previous position and I know I can handle it well.
B：What contribution did you make to your current /previous organization？
A：I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
B：What do you think you are worth to us？
A：I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
B：What make you think you would be a success in this position？
A：My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
1. The Ming Shi-law in the previous theoretical study based on the poetry Fadu given a great deal of concern.
2. In agreement with previous reports, inhibition of SCD1 protected against diet-induced obesity, insulin resistance, and hepatic steatosis.
3. In their applications, enterprises shall enumerate the financial budget, inventory and quota of foreign exchange allocated for the research and development center, and submit audited financial statements for the previous year.
4. After the signing of the contract, all previous negotiations and correspondence related to it will be taken as null and void.
5. The annual depreciation charge under this method is calculated by applying a percentage to the net book value of the asset as at the end of the previous year.
6. The third solution is for the acquirer to go ahead with the acquisition, but then subsequently repurchase a quantity of shares equal to the number issued in the merger. In this manner, what originally was a stock-for-stock merger can be converted, effectively, into a cash-for-stock acquisition. Repurchases of this kind are damage-repair moves. Regular readers will correctly guess that we much prefer repurchases that directly enhance the wealth of owners instead of repurchases that merely repair previous damage. Scoring touchdowns is more exhilarating than recovering one`s fumbles. But, when a fumble has occurred, recovery is important and we heartily recommend damage-repair repurchases that turn a bad stock deal into a fair cash deal.
7. And it is often possible to see examination papers from previous years.
8. Mainly on the numerical calculation of the classic practice, and have the examination in previous years.
9. This is a computer grade examination on the previous forecast of practice for the original to...
10. This is the Software Architect exam previous topics on the examination of students very helpful.
11. Until the previous day of college entrance examination, she made a phone call to me.
12. series summation of all previous college entrance examination by one of the key elements to examine.
13. Tycoon of rich and powerful family of his one's previous experience, young and brilliant, tasteful Confucianism elegant, brilliant.
14. The previous ODE model can be viewed as especial example and its relevant results can be regarded as corollaries of this article.
15. Prosecuting the perpetrators of the previous repressive regime is one of the main tasks of transitional justice.
16. Although, AZO thin film s also have been fabricated for conducting transmission application in the previous work, the Al3+ concentration was always below 10 atomic percent at.
17. The company`s two previous containment efforts failed, as did its effort to plug the well.
18. One may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. When you finallyget your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness iskind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the peopleyou love.
19. On 1, the electronic units in Hong broke the previous trend of consolidation, the share price from 3.3 yuan to start in the vicinity, then the transaction 4 Is a daily limit to a close this week, the increase range as high as 73.19 percent.
20. In previous years I had often gone prospecting over some bare hillside, where a pitch pine wood had formerly stood, and got out the fat pine roots.
A previous event or thing is one that happened or existed before the one that you are talking about.
e.g. She has a teenage daughter from a previous marriage...
e.g. He has no previous convictions.
You refer to the period of time or the thing immediately before the one that you are talking about as the previous one.
e.g. It was a surprisingly dry day after the rain of the previous week...
e.g. He recalled exactly what Bob had told him the previous night.
1. Unlike previous generations of entrepreneurs, they've been to business school and are taking a businesslike approach.
2. Some analysts warned during previous price wars that frequent promotions may overstretch consumers'buying capacity.
3. Previous report by Libyan official television said one French plane was shot down by Libyan force in the region of Tripoli.
4. Unlike previous overseas visits by Chinese leaders, passionate crowds holding little flags and waving welcoming banners were not seen this time.
5. Corinthians said in a statement that Ze Augusto had left by mutual consent and would return to his previous employment with the youth teams.
6. The major reason behind this is that many previous issues of this type were settled by compensations.
7. Following violence at previous tournaments, the English are trying to show that they have cleaned up their act.
8. The memo followed the previous one signed by the CBRC and the Monetary Authority of Macao last Friday in Beijing.
9. The highest temperature recorded in Nanjing yesterday was 33 C, a few degrees lower than over the previous two days.
10. The previous cabinet will continue to fulfill its duties until a new government is formed within three weeks.