罗马假日_经典台词

字博缘网

      《罗马假日》经典台词解析中英双语对照字博缘

      -【经典台词】

      Well,life isn't always what one likes,istn't it?
      嗯,人生不会尽如人意,不是吗?

      Princess:Shall I cook something?
      Joe:No kitchen.And nothing to cook.I always eat out.
      Princess:Do you like that?
      Joe:Well,life isn't always what one likes,isn't it?
      Princess:No,it isn't.

      这段对话,是逃出宫门的公主与新闻记者Joe渡过快乐的一天后,回到Joe的住处时,与他的谈话。公主的回答是:No,it isn‘t.正是她对出宫后的生活有感而发。最后,公主怀着与Joe共渡自由生活的美好回忆,返回宫中。字博缘网

      【实用句式】

      1:To cry is perfectly normal.
      想哭!这是很正常的事呀!

      2:Could it be because you're ahead?
      你该不会赢了就想走吧?

      3:Charmed.
      幸会。

      4:You're well read, well dressed.
      你博学多问,穿着时尚。

      5:I'm afraid you'll have to rough it tonight.
      恐怕你今晚要将就一下了.

      6:Screwball!
      真倒运!

      7:Original.
      相当有创意!

      8:Give me a little slack, will you?
      你先休息一下,好吗?

      9:Joe, I'm up to my ears in work.
      乔,这工作我得赶快完成。

      10:It must be a pretty important date to run off without eating.
      那肯定是个很重要的约会!

      11:They'll have a fit.
      她们一定不能适应。

      12:It's a pact.
      就这么说定了

      13:I can take a hint. I'll see you around.
      我知道该怎么做了,改天见。

      14:That's the boy.
      自在点。

      15:- Wow! - Is that a shot?
      -哇!-拍得真够正的。

      16:Smitty. - She's a grand girl, Irving.
      -史密斯小姐。-她是个好女孩。

      17:August!
      庄重点!

      18:You weren't so bad yourself.
      你也很不错啊!

      【词汇讲解】

      1 Paramount News brings you special coverage of Princess Ann's visit to London.
      派氏新闻社,插播一新闻快报,安公主刻正拜访伦敦。
      coverage: 新闻报导(范围)

      2 Her Royal Highness.
      公主殿下。
      Highness:(对王室成员的尊称)殿下

      3 His Excellency, the Papal Nuncio, Monsignor Altomonte.
      这是主教阁下,蒙西尔奥特蒙。
      Excellency: 阁下和 His、Her或 Your连用,作为对某些高级的官员,如总督、大使和省长的头衔的称谓或尊称。
      Your Excellency 阁下, 大人(直接称呼)
      His Excellency 阁下(间接称呼)
      Her Excellency (女)阁下

      4 Sir Hugo Macey de Farmington.
      雨果爵士。
      Sir: n.(对爵士或男爵前的尊称)爵士

      5 The Count and Countess von Marstrand.
      马司特伯爵夫妇!
      Count: 伯爵,称号用来做这种贵族的头衔
      Countess: 伯爵夫人,伯爵的未亡人许多欧洲国家的伯爵的妻子或遗孀;女伯爵,具有伯爵或郡主头衔的女人

      6 My dear, you're ill. I'll send for Doctor Bannochhoven.
      亲的,你病了。我叫波拿大夫过来看你一下。
      send for: v.召唤,

      7 …snoozing away in a public street. Would you care to make a statement?
      却在市街上流连。可不可以解释一下呢?
      snooze away: v.消磨

      8 All right. I'll drop you off, come on.
      好吧,我送你回家,来吧!
      drop off: [口](从车上)下来; (停车)下客

      9 I ought to have my head examined.
      我应该检查一下我的脑筋了。
      have sth done表示自己去做某事。如:have my clothes washed:洗衣服

      10 Can I have a silk nightgown with rosebuds on it?
      我可不可以穿件丝制睡袍,睡衣上并且有花图饰?
      These are pyjamas, they're to sleep in. You're to climb into them.
      睡衣在这,快去睡觉,穿好它!
      nightgown: n.女睡衣 (= nightdress)
      pyjamas: n. 睡衣

      11 …and has had all her appointments for today cancelled in toto!
      并且,取消了全部的活动!
      in toto: adv. (Lat.) 完全,全部,全然

      12 Hey, did anybody ever tell you you're a dead ringer for...
      有没有人说你长得很像……
      ringer: 【俚语】酷似某人的人与另一人惊人地相似的人:

      13 Do you want in on this deal or don't you?
      这买卖你到底参与或是不参与呢?
      in on: 参加, 参与

      14 It'll be bitten off.
      手就会被咬掉。
      bite off: v. 咬掉, 截去

      15 - I always eat out.
      - Do you like that?
      -我通常都在外面吃。
      -你喜欢这样吗?
      eat out: v.上馆子吃饭,

      16 Were I not completely aware of my duty to my family and my country,
      我要是不完全明了我对国家及家族责任。
      were: be的过去式(陈述语气用于复数, 虚拟语气用于单数及复数)
      Were I not… : If I were not ….
      were it not for ... 要是没有...的话; 要不是...

      17 I mean, not as far as I'm concerned.
      我想到目前为止和我无关。
      as far as I'm concerned: 就我而言,涉及到我

      18 The pictures came out pretty well. Want to have a look at them?
      不过,这些相片还不错。你不想看一看吗?
      come out:(照片上)显露;结果是

      19 I believe at the outset, Your Highness,
      我想代表大家。
      at the outset: 在开始时

      20 I am in favour of any measure…Rome! By all means, Rome.
      我想…,罗马!无疑地是罗马。
      in favour of: 参加支持...的活动
      by all means: 一定;务必

      21 I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live.
      这里一切的记忆我都会珍惜。直到永远。