地道美语会话听力口袋丛书:(10)顺从

恒星英语学习网 2017年10月29日

      Source: 恒星英语学习网我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  

      迅雷高速下载    音频下载[点击右键另存为]

      高速下载

      Nothing lasts forever .

      没有事情是永久不衰的。

      I suppose it was too good to last .

      我觉得它太美好以致无法长久。

      I should have expected this to happen .

      我早应想到这事会发生。

      I should have seen this coming .

      我早应预见到这事的到来。

      I shouldn't be surprised . It's really what I expected all along .

      我一点也不感到奇怪。这是我盼望已久的。

      It is just my bad luck I guess .

      我猜这只是我的运气不好。

      It really was just too much of a good thing .

      这可是好得过头反成坏事。

      It was good while it lasted .

      事情要是能够长久,它就是好事。

      I'm attempting to lose gracefully .

      我努力做到输得体面。

      Maybe it is the way it has to be .

      也许事情一定会这样。

      That is the way it goes .

      事情就是那样发展的。

      Well,what are you going to do?

      好了,你打算怎么办?

      I am just going to deal with it .

      我总要对付它的。

      I'm not surprised really .

      我的确一点也不奇怪。

      I've just got to go with the flow .

      我只得随大流。

      Better luck next time, I hope .

      我希望下次运气会好些。

      You won fair and square. I just wasn't up to the job.

      你嬴得光明正大。我确实有胜任这项工作。

      Some battles you just can't win.

      我们不可能当常胜将军。

      I've resigned myself to my fate .

      我已经听天由命。

      I would like to tender my resignation.

      我想提交辞职书。

      I've resigned myself to the fact that I might never realize my dream.

      我已使自己接受这样一个事实,也许我永远都不能实现自己的梦想。

      This is the formal notification of my resignation.

      这是我辞职的正式申报。

      It is useless to resist. We must resign ourselves.

      反抗是没有的。我们必须放弃。

      I've resigned myself to a quiet life without much excitement.

      我已经使自己甘心过一种波澜不兴的宁静生活。

      I can't resign myself so easily. I'm going to put up a fight .

      我不会这么轻易放弃的。我将战斗到底。

      本栏目更多同类内容