英语时尚口语情景对话Unit 3:霓裳炫影3-2 mp3

恒星英语学习网 2017年02月16日

      Source: 恒星英语学习网我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  

      迅雷高速下载    音频下载[点击右键另存为]

      第一部份 新鲜生活

      Unit3 Fashionable Clothing 霓裳炫影

      英语时尚口语情景对话Unit 3:霓裳炫影1-3-2 mp3

      Dialouge 2

      A:What a nice dress,Jean.You look marvelous !
      A:琼,多漂亮的衣服。你真美!

      B:You ,too. Where did you get your new hat?
      B:你也很漂亮。你的帽子在哪儿买的?

      A:From the Crown's. Oh, what lovely earrings you have!Are Lhey diamond?
      A:在皇冠商店。哟,你的耳环太漂亮了!是钻石的吗?

      B:Yes.It's a birthday present from my husband !
      B:是的,是我丈夫送给我的生日礼物。

      A:Well,you are lucky to have such a considerate husband.Mine hasn't brought me a single rose since we married.
      A:有这么体贴的丈夫你可真运气。自结婚以来我那位再也没有给我送过一朵玫瑰。

      B:He'II come out with surprises. You just wait and see.Look at that woman,with the white chiffon !
      B:他会让你惊喜的,你就等着瞧好了。看!那有个穿白纱裙的女人!

      A:She's chic,isn't she?
      A:挺时髦,是吧?

      B:Yes.I like the dress.It must be the latest fashion.Look,the hem has lowered,and the waist narrowed.
      B:是的。我喜欢这样的衣服。一定是最新款式。看!裙边放低;腰身也收得紧紧的。

      A:lt makes me feel rather shabby. That woman has a good taste in dressing,l would say.
      A:相比之下我觉得自己穿得很寒酸。我觉得这个女人很会穿衣服。

      B:Yes.She dressed with an individual flair.I rather envy her.
      B:是啊,她的穿戴很有个人风格,我真有点儿嫉妒她了。

      A:Most women follow fashion like sheep.They don't know any better than imitate.
      A:大多数女人都盲目追赶时装潮流,只知道一味地模仿。

      B:I quite agree with you.See the woman there? I dare say she hasn't got any eyes. How could she match the mauve gown with the green handbag? And all that jewelry !
      B:我太同意你说的了。看见那边那个女人了吗?我敢说她没有什么眼光。她竟然用绿手袋配紫裙,还戴着那些珠宝!

      A:The gown is quite expensive,believe me.
      A:我想那件长裙一定很贵的。

      B:So what? It only makes her look cheap and vulgar.
      B:那又怎么样?反倒使她看起来更没品位,更俗气。

      A:You know those upstarts. They're all show-offs!I think I'd better have a diet;otherwise I'd look like a ballon soon.
      A:你知道,那些暴发户们都是些好出风头的人。我想我该减肥了,不然我就会胖得像个气球了。

      B:You're quite slim. In fact,if you were one of those starlets, the movie company would say you have a fabulous figure.
      B:你很苗条嘛。实际上,如果你是个新星,电影公司会说你的身材棒极了。

      A:Thanks. I'm flattered.
      A:谢谢,我真有点受宠若惊了。

      B:Oh, my shoes pinch me. Let's find a seat and sit a while.
      B:哦,我的鞋把我的脚夹疼了,我们快找个位子坐会儿吧。

      本栏目更多同类内容