中英双语情景会话训...

电脑版
提示:原网页已由神马搜索转码, 内容由talk.kekenet.com提供.
您当前的位置:情景会话首页>机场英语
精选情景会话:晕机了我该怎么办
作者:Miyo所属分类:机场英语语音:美音难度:
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
aWhat's the matter, sir? You look pale.

怎么啦,先生?你看起来脸色苍白。

bI feel dizzy and weak. And I'm having this pain in my ear. I think I am sick.

我感觉头晕,虚弱。耳朵也有点疼,我想我是病了。

aAre you often traveling by plane?

你经常乘坐飞机吗?

bNo, this is the second time.

不,这是第二次。

aThat's right. It's normal if you don't often take the plane. Just relax a little bit.

那就对了。如果你不是经常乘坐飞机这就是正常的。放松点。

bWhy this happens to me when I am on the plane? I feel bad.

为什么在飞机上会有这种感觉?我感觉很难受。

aDon't worry, sir. It's just because of the lower pressure.

不用担心,先生。只是由于低气压的缘故。

bWhat should I do about it?

我该怎么做呢?

aYou may feel much better if you chew some gum or peanuts.

如果嚼点口香糖或花生会感觉舒服些。

bOK, thanks. Does it work really? I'll give a try.

好的。谢谢。真的有用么?我来试试。

aAre you feeling better now? Do you need some pills?

感觉好些了吗?需要药片吗?

bMuch better. Thank you. I just feel tired but I can't fall asleep.

好多了,谢谢。我感觉很累,但是睡不着。

aSo, you'd better wear this eyeshade and you will sleep well.

戴上眼罩会睡得舒服点。

bI am not used to wearing that. Thanks.

我不习惯戴着那个。谢谢。

aIf you try to adapt yourself to your destination's local time, you'll feel more comfortable. So please try to sleep, and have meals according to Los Angeles's time.

如果你试着去适应目的地的当地时间,你会感觉舒服很多。请试着睡一觉,并按照洛杉矶时间来进餐。

bThank you so much.

非常感谢。

浏览:14738收藏:0好评:9差评:21添加时间:2012-11-15
 共 14 期     查看所有内容
去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言