中英双语情景会话训...

电脑版
提示:原网页已由神马搜索转码, 内容由talk.kekenet.com提供.
您当前的位置:情景会话首页>租房英语
精选情景会话:找一个好地方住是很重要的
作者:Miyo所属分类:租房英语语音:美音难度:
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
aI really appreciate your driving me around.

我真的很感谢你开车带我绕一绕。

bIt's no problem.I have time today, and I think it's important that you find a good place.

没关系的。我今天有时间,我也认为你能找到一个好地方住是很重要的。

aIt would be hard for just me to do it. I don't know the city at all.

我自己来做的话会比较难。我对这个城市并不了解。

bSo what do you see in there?

那你看到了些什么?

aThis one sounds good.Efficiency with view of the lake.Utilities and parking included. Newly remodeled kitchen. $470.

这一个听起来不错。套房且有湖的景观。水电及停车都包含在内,新装潢过的厨房,四百七十美元。

bCan you afford that much?

你能负担得起吗?

aNo, I guess not. But that's what I want, isn't it? An efficiency.

不,我想不行。但那就是我要的,是吧?一间“套房”。

bYes, an efficiency is a small apartment.Usually one large room and a small bathroom.There is often a small kitchen too. So it's good for one person.

对,套房的意思是一间小的公寓。通常是一间大的房间和一间小的浴室。往往还有一间小厨房,所以一个人住是不错的。

aThis one. Two male grad students seeking roommate.Must be quiet. Comfortable downtown apartment.Does this mean I have to share a room with them?

这一个。“两个男研究生在找室友。必须要安静。在市中心舒适的公寓。”这个意思是我需要跟他们共用一间房吗?

bNo. It probably means they have a large apartment.Probably a living room, kitchen and three bedrooms.They need someone for the empty bedroom.

不是,大概意思是他们有一套大的公寓。大概是一个客厅,厨房和三间卧室。他们需要一个人去分担另一间空房。

aThat sounds alright.

听起来还不错。

bYes, it might be an advantage for you. You are a foreigner, after all.If they're alright roommates, you could learn a lot from them.

是的,这对你来说或许是有益的。到底你是一个外国人。如果他们是还不错的室友,你还可以从他们那里学到一点东西。

aHere's the number, 256-4367.

号码是,256-4367。

bGot it.Let's call these two and see if we can make appointments to see the apartments.

写下来了。那我们赶快打电话给这两间,然后我们可以安排时间去看。

aSounds good to me.I really appreciate your help on this.

听起来不错,我真的很感谢你的帮忙。

bDon't mention it, Larry. What are friends for anyway?

不用客气,赖瑞。朋友是用来做什么的?

浏览:12410收藏:0好评:14差评:8添加时间:2012-12-05
网友留言