爸爸笑话 上

英文阅读网 2021年01月17日 06:40

      (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

      1. Today, my son asked "Can I have a book mark?" and I burst into tears. 11 years old and he still doesn't know my name is Brian.

      今天我的儿子问我“能给我张书签吗?”我顿时泪如泉涌。他已经11岁了,仍不知道我的名字叫Brian.

      网友评论:

      So sorry Brian, one day he'll get it!

      Brian我真为你难过,有一天他会明白的。

      2. My wife is really mad at the fact that I have no sense of direction. So I packed up my stuff1 and right.

      我妻子说我毫无方向感,为此她非常生气。所以我收拾好自己的行李就向右走了。

      网友评论:

      I love this one.

      好喜欢这个笑话

      3. DAD: I was just listening to the radio on my way in to town, apparently2 an actress just killed herself.

      爸爸:我进城的路上一直在听收音机,听说有个女明星刚刚自杀了。

      MOM: Oh my! Who!?

      哦天呐!是谁呀?

      DAD: Uh, I can't remember... I think her name was Reese something?

      呃,我不记得了……我记得好像叫Reese什么什么吧

      MOM: WITHERSPOON!!!!!???????

      妈妈: WITHERSPOON!!!!!???????

      DAD: No, it was with a knife……

      爸爸:不,好像是用一把刀

      网友评论:

      Groan3 - nice one!

      大笑不止——这个笑话真不错!

      (注: WITHERSPOON与with a spoon谐音)

      4. Did you know the first French fries weren't actually cooked in France? They were cooked in Greece.

      你知不知道,第一份法国薯条其实不是在法国诞生的?它们是在希腊诞生的。

      网友评论:

      This was so stupid that i actually laughed out loud.

      这个笑话好蠢,我都笑出声了。

      (注:Greece与greese谐音)

      5. If a child refuses to sleep during nap4 time, are they guilty of resisting a rest?

      如果一个孩子拒绝在午睡时间睡觉,他们会因拘捕获罪吗?

      网友评论:

      If the kid wants to avoid a rest, he should go under cover ;)

      如果那孩子想逃避追捕,他应该寻求掩护

      (注:resisting a rest还可以理解为“拒绝休息”,undercover还可以理解成“躲在披盖下面”)

      6. I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down!

      我在读一本关于反重力的书。我无法把它放下来!

      网友评论:

      You must obey gravity, it's the law

      你不能违抗重力,这是自然法则。

      7. What do you call someone with no body and no nose? Nobody knows.

      你怎么称呼一个既没有身体,也没有鼻子的人?没人知道

      网友评论:

      What do you call a deer with no eyes? No idea.

      你怎么称呼一只没有眼睛的鹿?我也不知道。

      (注:Nobody knows与no body nose谐音;no idea与no eye deer谐音)