-
aAre you good at cooking?
你擅长做饭吗?
-
bNo, but I'm pretty good at eating!
不太擅长,不过我是个美食家!
-
aDo you prefer chinese food or Western food?
你喜欢吃中餐还是西餐?
-
bWell, to be honest with you, Chinese food is really different from western food.
嗯,坦白说,中餐和西餐可是大相径庭.
-
aAre you used to the food here?
你吃得惯这儿的饭菜吗?
-
bI'm not really used to it yet.
还没习惯呢.
-
aWhat's your favorite Chinese dish?
你最喜欢中餐的哪道菜?
-
bLike most foreigners, I really like Sweet and Sour Pork and Kung Pao Chicken. I eat them almost every day.
和大多数外国人一样,我喜欢吃咕噜肉和宫保鸡丁.我几乎天天都吃.
-
aHave you tried traditional Chinese dumplings yet?
你吃过中国传统的饺子吗?
-
bI tried once, but they are quite difficult to eat with chopsticks.
吃过一次了,不过用筷子夹太难了.
-
aYou know, foreigners are not expected to use chopsticks proficiently. If you do, you'll give your Chinese friends quite an impression.
要知道,中国人并不要求老外能对筷子运用自如.但是如果你能用的好,会让人对你印象深刻的.
-
bThat's good to know. I'd like to try more Chinese food, but since I can't read any of the menus in the restaurants near my home, it's difficult to try new food.
知道这个真是太好了.我很想品尝更多的中餐,可是我家附近餐馆里的菜单我都读不懂,所以想要尝试新的品种就很困难.
-
aIf you want, I can introduce you to some typical Chinese dishes.
如果你愿意,我可以向你介绍几种经典菜式.
-
bThat would be great. I really only want to taste real Chinese food, not just the food that foreigners like to eat!
那可太好了.我是真的想吃正宗的中餐,而不是外国人喜欢吃的那种!
-
aIf you haven't tried Beijing duck yet, I'd like to treat you to a meal at a famous duck restaurant near Qianmen. It would be a pity if you left without tasting it!
如果你还没吃过烤鸭,我请你去前门附近的那家有名的烤鸭店去吃一顿.你要是没吃过烤鸭就离开北京那可太遗憾了!
- 浏览:11324收藏:0好评:50差评:3添加时间:2012-11-16
共 187 期 查看所有内容
去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
- 网友留言