英语口语8000句mp3文本下载 生病、受伤时

恒星英语学习网 2007年03月25日

      Source:  Onion我要投稿   恒星英语学习论坛   Favorite  

      迅雷高速下载    音频下载[点击右键另存为]

      ●请医生看病
      用叫医生吗?
      Do you need a doctor?
      Do you need a doctor? (用叫医生吗?)
      Yes, I think so. (是的,请叫医生吧。)
      Do you want me to get a doctor?
      Do you need any help? (需要帮忙吗?)
      请叫救护车。
      Please call an ambulance. *ambulance“救护车”。
      We need an ambulance now.
      Please get an ambulance.
      我要看病。
      I'd like to see a doctor.
      我觉得身体不舒服。
      I'm not feeling well.
      你能帮我请位医生吗?
      Could you send me a doctor?
      你怎么啦?
      What's wrong with you?
      What's the matter?
      Is anything wrong?
      是什么症状?
      What are your symptoms? *symptom“症状”。
      量一下体温吧。
      Let me check your temperature. *temperature“体温”、“温度”。
      吃了什么不对劲的东西没有?
      Did you eat something unusual?
      量一下血压吧。
      Let me check your blood pressure.
      你常服用什么药?
      Are you taking any medication regularly? *一般把药称为medicine,但是医生问诊的时候常用medication。
      我没服用任何药。
      I'm not taking any medication. *medication 是医生的常用语言,意为“药物”。
      I'm not taking any medication. (我没服用任何药。)
      Is that so? (是吗?)
      我哪儿不好?
      What's wrong with me?
      严重吗?
      Is it serious?

      ●陈述症状
      你不舒服吗?
      Are you feeling okay? *见到身体状况不好的人时的问话。
      Do you feel all right?
      你怎么了?
      What's wrong? *wrong “身体不舒服”。
      What's wrong? (你怎么了?)
      I'm not feeling well. (我觉得身体有点不对劲。)
      Is anything wrong?
      Are you okay?
      What's the matter? *matter“问题”、“麻烦”。
      Is everything all right?
      你的脸色真不好。
      You look pale. *pale“脸色不好的,没有血色的。”
      You look pale. Are you okay? (你的脸色很难看。没事吧?)
      I guess I'm just tired. (我想可能是有点儿累了。)
      You don't look well. (你看上去身体不太好。)
      我觉得难受。
      I don't feel well.
      I don't feel well. (我觉得难受。)
      Please sit down for a while. (你坐会儿吧。)
      I'm not feeling well.
      你好像不太舒服。
      You don't look well. *look“看上去……”。
      You don't look well. (你好像不太舒服。)
      I have a cold. (我感冒了。)
      她昏过去了。
      She passed out. *pass out“昏过去,失去知觉”。
      我觉得难受。
      I feel sick.
      I don't feel well.
      I feel bad.
      我肚子疼。
      I have a stomachache. *stomachache“胃痛,腹痛”。
      I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)
      How long have you had it? (疼多长时间了?)
      I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)
      Did you eat too much? (是不是吃多了?)
      My stomach hurts.
      隐隐作痛。
      I have a dull pain.
      钻心地疼。
      I have a sharp pain.
      一跳一跳地疼。
      I have a throbbing pain. *throb“一跳一跳地”、“突突地跳”。
      我感到巨痛。
      I have a piercing pain. *pierce“(痛苦等)刺骨,刻骨”。
      像针扎似地疼。
      I have a stabbing pain. *stab“刺”、“针扎”。
      我拉肚子了。
      I have diarrhea. *diarrhea“拉肚子”。
      我食物中毒了。
      I have food poisoning.
      血压高/低。
      I have high/low blood pressure. *blood pressure“血压”。
      我头疼。
      I have a headache.
      What happened, sir? (你怎么了?)
      I have a headache. (我头疼。)
      My head hurts.
      My head is pounding.
      I have a splitting headache. (我的头像裂了似地疼。)
      我牙疼。
      I have a toothache.
      I have a toothache. (我牙疼。)
      When did it start? (什么时候开始的?)
      My tooth hurts.
      My tooth is killing me. (我的牙疼死了。)
      我头晕目眩。
      I feel dizzy.
      我浑身没劲。
      I feel sluggish.
      I feel tired.
      我没有一点儿食欲。
      I don't have any appetite. *appetite“食欲”。
      I don't have any appetite. (我没有食欲。)
      You should eat something. (那你也得吃点儿东西。)
      I don't have much of an appetite these days. (最近我没什么食欲。)
      我有点儿感冒。
      I have a slight cold.
      我浑身发冷。
      I feel chilly.
      I feel chilly. (我浑身发冷。)
      Here, wear my jacket. (给,穿上我的夹克吧。)
      我得了重感冒。
      I have a bad cold.
      鼻子堵了。
      I have a stuffy nose. *stuffy 用于“鼻子不通气”的时候。
      我在流鼻涕。
      I have a runny nose. *runny“流鼻涕的”。
      My nose is running.
      My nose won't stop running.
      我有点儿发烧。
      I have a bit of a fever.
      我好像发烧了。
      I think I have a fever.
      I think I have a fever. (我好像发烧了。)
      Let's check. (试试表。)
      我在发高烧。
      I have a high temperature.
      我想吐。
      I feel like throwing up.
      I feel nauseous.
      好疼!/好烫!
      Ouch! *常用于感到突然的钻心的疼痛和烫手时。
      Ouch! (好疼!/好烫!)
      Be careful! (小心点儿。)
      Ow!
      It hurts!
      痒痒。
      It's itchy.
      啊嚏!
      Ahchoo!
      Ahchoo! (啊嚏!)
      Bless you. (多保重。)
      我腿骨折了。
      I broke my leg.
      What happened? (你怎么了?)
      I broke my leg. (我腿骨折了。)
      要打多长时间石膏?
      How long will the cast be on? *cast“石膏”。
      How long will the cast be on? (要打多长时间石膏?)
      One more month. (还得有一个月。)
      我把手给烫了。
      I burned my hand.
      I burned my hand. (我把手给烫了。)
      How did you burn your hand? (怎么烫着的?)
      我崴脚了。
      I sprained my ankle. *sprain表示踝关节等处的“挫伤、扭伤”,ankle为踝关节。
      I sprained my ankle. (我崴脚了。)
      How? (怎么弄的?)
      I sprained it playing golf. (是打高尔夫球的时候崴的。)
      I twisted my ankle.
      I twisted my ankle. (我崴脚了。)
      Well, I can call for help. (那,我叫人来帮忙。)
      你把感冒传染给我了。
      I caught a cold from you.
      我必须静养。
      I must stay in bed. *stay in bed 是惯用说法,“静养休息”。
      我肩膀酸痛。
      I have stiff shoulders. *肩膀“发酸、发紧”时用stiff来表示。
      My shoulders are stiff.
      我眼睛发酸。
      My eyes are tired.
      有谁受伤了?
      Is somebody hurt?
      我退烧了。
      My fever has gone down.
      我咳嗽不止。
      I can't stop coughing. *cough“咳嗽”。
      我嗓子疼。
      My throat's sore. *sore“火辣辣地疼”。
      I have a sore throat.
      我流血了。
      It's bleeding.
      我这儿割破了。
      I've got a cut here.
      I have a cut here.
      好疼。
      It hurts.
      我被蜜蜂蜇了。
      I got stung by a bee.
      我需要动手术吗?
      Do I need an operation?
      Do I need an operation? (要动手术吗?)
      I don't think that will be necessary. (我想没必要。)
      Will I have to have an operation?
      要花很长时间吗?
      Will it take long?
      我可以洗澡吗?
      Can I take a bath?
      Can I bathe?
      我可以喝酒吗?
      Is it okay to drink? *询问医生能否喝含有酒精的饮料。
      Is it all right to drink?
      May I drink?
      我一定要住院吗?
      Should I be hospitalized? *hospitalize “让……住院”。
      你发烧吗?
      Do you have a fever?
      Do you have a fever? (发烧吗?)
      I don't know. I don't have a thermometer. (不知道,我没有体温计。)
      Do you have a high temperature?
      我觉得好多了。
      I feel better.
      How do you feel? (怎么样了?)
      I feel better now. Thank you. (我觉得好多了,谢谢。)
      我觉得没什么好转。
      I don't feel any better.
      I still don't feel well.
      你的病好了吗?
      Are you alright again? *用于询问别人的病是否康复。
      Are you well again?
      Are you yourself again?
      Are you back to normal again?
      他去世了。
      He passed away. *比用die要委婉,“去世、咽气”

      本栏目更多同类内容