中英双语情景会话训...

电脑版
提示:原网页已由神马搜索转码, 内容由talk.kekenet.com提供.
您当前的位置:情景会话首页>日常闲谈
精选情景会话:上不了网我都快疯了
作者:Miyo所属分类:日常闲谈语音:美音难度:
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
aCan I use your laptop for a while?

能用一下你的笔记本电脑吗?

bSure, go ahead.

当然,用吧.

aOh, isn't your computer Wi-Fi capable?

你的笔记本电脑能无线上网吗?

bYes, it is. You want go online? there are no wi-fi hotspots around.

能啊,想上网啊,这附近没有无线热点.

aOh my, no internet access is killing me.

天啊,上不了网我都快疯了.

bCan't you wait till you get home? then you can surf the internet using the broadband, wireless connection or whatever you like.

你不能等到家了再上网吗?到家了,你可以用宽带,用无线,随便怎样.

aNo, I'm not feeling myself. I just want to check my emails, visit my favorite websites and chat with my friends.

不行,我觉得不舒服.我想查查邮件,上我最喜欢的网站,和朋友们聊聊天.

bNow I see, you must be suffering from discomgoogolation.

我知道,你肯定是得了谷歌依赖症了.

aWhat does that mean? there's nothing wrong with me.

什么?我没病啊.

bWell, the term 'discomgoogolation' comes from 'discombobulate' and 'google'. Becasue floods of information are just a mouse click away, net users are very likely to become addicted to the web.

"谷歌依赖症"来自于"混乱"和"谷歌"两个词.因为点击鼠标即可获得大量的信息,网民非常容易上瘾.

aThat's alright. I just can't bear losing track of all the latest information. It almost drives me crazy.

没错,没法获取最近的信息会让我受不了,都快疯了.

bThen, you're probably addicted.

那你八成是上瘾了吧.

浏览:12229收藏:0好评:14差评:14添加时间:2014-04-23
 共 121 期     查看所有内容
去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言