外贸英语口语学习教程第239期:参观公司之参观展示室

恒星英语学习网 2012年08月15日

      Source: 恒星英语学习网我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  

      迅雷高速下载    音频下载[点击右键另存为]

      Visit a showroom
参观展示室

      A: Where can we see your complete line?
      什么地方可以看到你们全部的生产线?

      B: We have a showroom in this city.
      我们在本市设有一个展示中心。

      A: I'd like to see it.
      我想看一看。

      B: Drop by anytime.
      随时欢迎参观。

      (Three days later)
      (三天后)

      B: Welcome to our showroom.
      欢迎参观我们的展示室。

      A: Thank you, I'm glad to be here.
      谢谢,我很高兴到这里来。

      B: Is there anything I can show you?
      有什么要我展示给您看的吗?

      A: I think I'd like to just look around.
      我只是看看而已。

      B: Is this your first visit to our showroom?
      您是第一次来到我们展示室吧?

      A: Yes, it is.
      是啊。

      B: Can I show you around?
      我带您四处看看好吗?

      A: That would be nice of you.
      那太好了。

      B: This is our lastest product.
      这是我们的最新产品。

      A: When is it going to be on the market?
      什么时候上市啊?

      B: It will be out next month.
      下个月即可推出。

      A: Could I have this sample free of charge?
      这个样品可以免费给我吗?

      B: No problem.
      没问题。

      A: How is the product selling?
      这产品卖得怎么样?

      B: It's selling well.
      卖得很不错。

      A: What are the selling points of your product?
      你们的销售重点是什么?

      B: Compared with competing products, ours is smaller and lighter.
      比起其他竞争产品,我们的产品更小更轻。

      A: I'm not sure how this works.
      我不懂这是如何操作的。

      B: Would you like me to demonstrate it for you?
      要不要我来为您演示一下?

      A: Can you?
      可以吗?

      B: Sure. No problem at all.
      当然,没问题。

      (After a while)
      (过了一会儿)

      B: We hope you enjoyed the visit to the showroom.
      希望您还喜欢我们的展示室。

      A: Yes, it helped me out a lot.
      嗯,收获不少。

      B: Would you be kind enough to sign our visitors' book?
      请在来宾薄上签名好吗?

      A: I'd happy to.
      很乐意。

      B: Anything particular you're interested in?
      有什么您特别感兴趣的吗?

      A: I'm very much interested in your personal computers.
      我对你们的个人电脑很感兴趣。

      B: Well, this is our lastest catalog.
      嗯,这是我们最新的产品目录。

      A: We'll order after we see the sample.
      我们要看过样品后才会下订单。

      B: We're having a special showing next week in our showroom.
      下周我们的展示室将有一个特别的展示会。

      A: What do you mean by special?
      怎么特别呢?

      B: It will be by special invitation only.
      我们只邀请特殊的客户。

      A: Please make sure I get an invitation.
      请一定要寄张请帖给我哦。

1/2