中英双语情景会话训...

电脑版
提示:原网页已由神马搜索转码, 内容由talk.kekenet.com提供.
您当前的位置:情景会话首页>美食话题
精选情景会话:到中国餐馆吃中国菜
作者:Miyo所属分类:美食话题语音:美音难度:
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
aGrandpa, this restaurant looks really old! How long ago was it built?

爷爷,这个餐厅看起来好旧啊。它建成多少年了啊?

bI'm not sure when it started. But I know it's older than me. As a young boy, I used to eat here a lot.

我不是很确定它是什么时候开张的。但我知道它比我还老呢。我小的时候,就经常来这里吃东西的。

aOh, it's interesting. Dad told me you brought him here when he was young, too. Now, it's my turn.

哦,真有趣。爸爸告诉过我他小的时候您也常常带他来这里。现在,轮到我了。

bYeah. We are the VIP customers here. So, what do you want to eat today?

是啊。我们可是这里的贵宾啊。那么,你今天想吃点什么呢?

aI'd like to eat a hamburger and a bottle of coca-cola.

我要吃一个汉堡包和一瓶可乐。

bHey, kid, that's wrong. It's a Chinese restaurant. Let's eat something traditional.

嗨,孩子,别弄错了。这是中餐厅。我们得吃点传统的食品。

aThen there is nothing particular I'd like to eat. Grandpa, what's your favorite here?

那我就不知道有什么特别想吃的了。爷爷,您最喜欢这里的什么呢?

bThe Chinese rice pudding. Your father loves it, too. You wanna try?

八宝饭。你爸爸也很喜欢的。你想尝尝吗?

aSure. Is it sweet?

当然了。它是甜的吗?

bYes, of course. But I think they can make you a salty one, too.

是啊,当然了。但是我觉得他们也可以给你做一碗咸的。

aGreat, I want it spicy.

太好了。我还要辣的。

bCome on. Don's go too far.

哎呀。别太过了。

aI want it to be special. And you know that I always like hot food.

我就想要点特别的啊。而且您知道我一直喜欢辣味的食物啊。

bOK then. We shall ask them to put some red chilli on it.

那好吧。我们就叫他们给你往里面加点辣椒。

浏览:14178收藏:0好评:12差评:11添加时间:2012-11-16
 共 187 期     查看所有内容
去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言