中英双语情景会话训...

电脑版
提示:原网页已由神马搜索转码, 内容由talk.kekenet.com提供.
您当前的位置:情景会话首页>美食话题
精选情景会话:咱们看菜单点菜吧
作者:Miyo所属分类:美食话题语音:美音难度:
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
aWe really were lucky. We got the last available table for two---and we didn't even have a reservation! Did you see the long lines behind us?

咱们真走运。能坐上最后一张两人桌---咱们根本就没预订!你看见我们后面排的那条长队了吗?

bYeah, I'm glad that we didn't have to wait long. I'm starving!

是啊,咱们不用等那么长时间,我真开心。饿死了。

aLet's take a look at the menu so we can order. Do you want to choose an appetizer for us to share?

咱们先看看菜单吧,这样才好点菜。你想不想选个开胃菜咱俩一起吃?

bWhat would you rather have, samosas or poppadoms?

你想吃哪个?萨摩萨三角饺还是印式炸面包片?

aI heard that one of their specialities is the samosa.

我听说他们的招牌菜是萨摩萨。

bWell, let's get a plate of those then.

哦,那咱们点一份好了。

aSounds good. What are you going to have for your main course?

听起来不错。你的主菜想点什么?

bI think I might have a dahl.

我想要一份蔬菜咖喱。

aWhat's in a dahl?

里面都有什么?

bIt's got chickpeas and vegetables in a spicy curry sauce with rice.

有用咖喱辣酱煮的鹰嘴豆和一些蔬菜,再配上一份米饭。

aThat sounds nice. Do you want to share some kebabs as well?

听起来很好吃。你想不想跟我分一点烤肉串?

bOk. How about some lamb kebabs?

行。羊肉怎么样?

aThat's my favourite. Do you want to have some wine or beer?

我最爱吃羊肉了。你想不想喝点葡萄酒或者啤酒?

bI think I'll have a beer.

我想喝啤酒。

aOk, shall I flag down the waitress?

好了,咱们可以招手叫服务员过来吗?

bI wouldn't recommend it. I think we should wait until she comes round.

我觉得不好。我们最好等她走过来的时候再 叫她。

aYou're right. That might seem a bit rude. It's a good thing I've got you with me!

你说的对。那样做看起来有点不礼貌。我跟你一起来真是太好了。

bWhat would you do without me?

要是没有我你该怎么办啊?

浏览:12620收藏:0好评:8差评:6添加时间:2012-11-16
 共 187 期     查看所有内容
去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言