-
aMom and I got in another fight, Boris.
我又和妈妈吵架了,鲍里斯。
-
bOh, Iris! What was it about this time?
哦!艾瑞斯,这次又是为了什么?
-
aIt was over food. I simply wanted some fried chicken but she said no.
因为吃的,我不过想吃炸鸡,她都不让。
-
bI believe she was right. You must know that fried foods contain a lot of fat.
我觉得她没错,你也知道炸鸡脂肪含量太高。
-
aOh, she keeps saying that. She never allows me to have them.
哦,她老这么说,她从来不让我吃。
-
bI think you'd better take her advice since health is the greatest wealth.
我觉得你最好听她的,因为健康是最大的财富。
-
aBut, Boris, I am not a baby any more.
可我又不是小孩子了,鲍里斯!
-
bWell, that's true.
嗯,这倒也是。
-
aHow about your mother?
你妈妈呢?
-
bShe also believes in healthy diet. And she requires us to have regular meals.
她也推崇健康饮食,而且她要求我们按时吃饭。
-
aPoor you. It seems we are in the same boat.
你真可怜,看来我们是同病相怜呢。
-
bOh, I am grateful for my mother on this point. Her idea of healthy eating helps me a lot keeping fit.
噢,在这点上我还是很感激我妈妈的.她对健康饮食的看法对我保持健康很有帮助。
-
aReally? so you don't have fried food at all.
真的吗?那你从来不吃油炸食品?
-
bNot really. I may have some occasionally for a change. But I don't indulge myself too much.
当然不是啦.我也会是不是吃点儿,换换口味.但是我不多吃。
-
aHow do you manage it?
你是怎么做到的?
-
bIt's pretty simple, Iris. Just keep it in mind that you're what you eat
其实很简单,艾瑞斯,只要记住人如其食就行了。
- 浏览:24715收藏:0好评:23差评:5添加时间:2013-11-08
共 187 期 查看所有内容
去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
- 网友留言