中英双语情景会话训...

电脑版
提示:原网页已由神马搜索转码, 内容由talk.kekenet.com提供.
您当前的位置:情景会话首页>美食话题
精选情景会话:今晚我们一起煮饭吃吧
作者:Miyo所属分类:美食话题语音:美音难度:
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
aDo you have any plans for dinner tonight?

你想好今天晚饭吃什么了吗?

bNo, I was thinking of putting a frozen pizza in the oven or something. How about you?

还没,我正在考虑弄个冷冻披萨什么的扔进烤箱里烧烤.你呢?

aI was thinking maybe we could make dinner together tonight. What do you think?

我正在想咱们今晚可以一起做晚饭.你觉得怎么样?

bI'm absolutely useless at cooking!

我对做饭一窍不通啊!

aI could teach you how to cook something healthy. Frozen pizza are so bad for you!

我可以教你怎样做健康饮食.冻披萨对你一点好处都没有!

bI know they aren't good for me, but they are cheap, convenient, and fairly tasty.

我知道吃冻披萨对身体没有什么好处,可是真的很便宜,又方便而且味道也不错.

aI recently saw a piece for spicy chicken curry in a maganize. Maybe we could try that?

我最近在一本杂志上看见一份做辣鸡肉咖喱的菜谱.不如咱们试着做做看?

bYeah, why not. Do you have all the ingredients?

好啊,为什么不呢?原料都齐全了吗?

aI bought all the ingredients this morning, so let's start!

我今天早上都买齐了,咱们现在就开始吧.

bWhat do we do first?

第一步先干什么?

aFirst, you need to wash the vegetables and then chop them into little pieces.

首先,先把蔬菜洗干净,切成小块备用.

bOK. Should I heat the wok?

好的,需要热锅吗?

aYes. Once it gets hot, put a little oil in it, add the vegetables and stir-fry them for a few minutes.

行.锅烧热之后,倒一点油,把蔬菜都翻进去炒几分钟.

bWhat about the chicken?

鸡肉怎么办?

aThat needs to be cut into thin strips about 3 cm long and then it can be stir-fried on its own until its cooked through.

把鸡肉切成三厘米左右的窄条,然后单独炒熟.

bHow about the rice?

米饭呢?

aI'll prepare it. Do you prefer white rice or brown rice?

我来弄米饭.你喜欢吃白米还是糙米?

bWhite rice, please. None of that healthy brown stuff for me!

白米饭吧。我不要糙米!

浏览:14048收藏:0好评:11差评:6添加时间:2012-11-16
 共 187 期     查看所有内容
去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言