中英双语情景会话训...

电脑版
提示:原网页已由神马搜索转码, 内容由talk.kekenet.com提供.
您当前的位置:情景会话首页>美食话题
精选情景会话:特价套餐是法式烤鸭
作者:Miyo所属分类:美食话题语音:美音难度:
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
aHello, my name's John. I'll be your waiter this evening.Can I get you anything from the bar for starters?

您好,我叫约翰,今晚由我为您服务。我可以为您从吧台拿些开胃菜了吗?

bNo thanks.What we really need is a booster chair for our daughter. Do you have one?

不用了,谢谢。我女儿需要一把高脚椅,你们有吗?

aYes, of course. The hostess should have brought you one. Just a moment. Our special tonight is Duck Chambord,which is roast duck served in a raspberry sauce with fresh rasperries.It's also served with wild rice and a medley of vegetables.That is 17.95 and it comes with soup or salad.

当然有,女服务员应该要拿给你们的,请稍等。今晚的特餐是法式烤鸭,配上新鲜的莓子酱菰米和青菜。价格是十七美元九五美分,附有汤或沙拉。

bWhat is your soup of the day?

今天是什么汤?

aOur soup of the day is French onion.

今天是法式洋葱汤。

bThe duck sounds good. One of us should have it.

烤鸭听起来不错,我们其中一个人点好了。

aAlright, you order the duck.

好的,那么你点烤鸭。

bFine.

好。

aShe will have the duck, and I will have the filet mignon.

她要烤鸭,我要腓力牛排。

bHow would you like your filet mignon, sir? Rare, medium rare, or well-done?

要几分熟呢?五分熟?三分熟?还是全熟?

aMedium rare.

三分熟。

bAnd would you like soup or salad with your meals?

附餐要汤还是沙拉?

aI want salad.

我要沙拉。

bI'll have the soup. French onion, yes?

我要汤,是法式洋葱汤吗?

aYes, that's right. It's very good. I recommend it.

是的,很美味的,我强力推荐。

bOur daughter will share some of our meal with us.Could you bring an extra plate for her?

我女儿要和我们共用一份餐,可以另外给她一个餐盘吗?

aOf course, Ma'am. I will also bring your sourdough bread in just a moment.

当然可以,等会我把小餐包一起送来。

bOur bread?

餐包?

aYes, we serve it at all tables.

是的,每桌都有附赠的。

bGood. Thank you.

好的,谢谢。

浏览:9550收藏:0好评:8差评:5添加时间:2012-11-16
 共 187 期     查看所有内容
去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言